https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF T-Shirts

Started by White Noise, June 20, 2011, 09:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Thanks to Admin for the thread at the top of the page -

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=13128.0

I can't seem to reply to it so just wanted to ask prices. Thanks.

Ron Sheepskin

"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Admin

As soon as I work out how to add the "buy it now" PayPal button. for some reason, when I enter the HTML it just comes up as HTML and no physical button. I might get WhiteJC to look into it for me.

Admin

Quote from: White Noise on June 20, 2011, 09:02:21 AM
Thanks to Admin for the thread at the top of the page -

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=13128.0

I can't seem to reply to it so just wanted to ask prices. Thanks.

Guy's, just to let you know that the T-Shirts are on sale now.

LBNo11

...Scott, do you have the chest sizes for the shirts? One manufacturers 'L' is someone elses 'XL' etc., This will help the ladies, as well as 54" chested leviathan males..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Admin

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 22, 2011, 12:54:13 PM
...Scott, do you have the chest sizes for the shirts? One manufacturers 'L' is someone elses 'XL' etc., This will help the ladies, as well as 54" chested leviathan males..?

Hi LB, yes I will get this put onto the T-Shirt post although I will also be introducing some woman and children style t-shirts at some point like last time. I'd also like to say a quick thank you to the two members who have purchased t-shirts already.

finnster01

Quote from: Admin on June 22, 2011, 02:08:08 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on June 22, 2011, 12:54:13 PM

Hi LB, yes I will get this put onto the T-Shirt post although I will also be introducing some woman and children style t-shirts at some point like last time. I'd also like to say a quick thank you to the two members who have purchased t-shirts already.

And as a contingency should it not fit, feel free to enter next years Slim Like Gentleman Jim Championship
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Can they be sold "across the pond" this time? If not, perhaps I can pick one up this fall.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Admin

Quote from: HatterDon on June 22, 2011, 02:49:16 PM
Can they be sold "across the pond" this time? If not, perhaps I can pick one up this fall.

Hi Hatter, they will be sold across the pond shortly, I'm just awaiting conformation on the P&P and delivery times. Once I have these, I will put up a "buy it now" button so keep your eye out.

TheDaddy

Just ordered xlarge red lets see how that fits ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

LBNo11

...just seen the sizing / dimensions, thanks for that; Finnster, I may have to join the slimming club to remain loyal to FoF, not sure how I can lose 5" off of my chest mind..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC