Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Games/RunavikHome.aspx

Fulham v NSÍ Runavík tickets
UEFA Europa League Qualifier
Thursday 30th June
Kick-Off TBC

On-sale dates
Season Ticket Holders  Now on sale (Unlimited)
General Sale 9am - Wednesday 22nd June (Unlimited)
(Season Ticket Holders' seats to be held until 9am Wednesday 22nd June

Loyalty points: 6 (more info)| 

Please note all supporters will be allocated paper tickets for this game as Season Ticket and Membership cards have not yet been sent out for the new season.

As you may be aware, UEFA regulations mean that we are required to make special alterations to the ticketing arrangements for all European matches being held at the Cottage. To minimise the impact these alterations have on stadium access & egress, the Club have elected to house visiting supporters in Blocks H - K & HL - KL of the Johnny Haynes Stand. Any supporters on the Home Cup Scheme in these areas will be allocated alterative seating in best available seats

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Games/RunavikHome.aspx#ixzz1PuSXtYS7

Now all I have to do is decide where I want to sit...
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

The Equalizer

Got mine already.  :dft003:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Ron Sheepskin

Yeah, but I can't quite stretch to a season ticket yet - time as well as money, so I'll just have to hope that 25,000 haven't gone by the morning  :002:
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

The Equalizer

I doubt that 25 would have gone by the morning mate! No problems there!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

epsomraver

£5 Hammersmith  and Putney £10 JH and graveyard,  advance booking on line; £10 and £15 on the night respectively, at least they have gone for a reasonable price.

The Equalizer

Quote from: epsomraver on June 21, 2011, 12:55:56 PM
£5 Hammersmith  and Putney £10 JH and graveyard,  advance booking on line; £10 and £15 on the night respectively, at least they have gone for a reasonable price.

They'll stay cheap until the group stages I think. Perhaps even the knockout rounds.

Burt

That's not a bad price really. At least the club are being realistic.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Burt on June 21, 2011, 01:03:59 PM
That's not a bad price really. At least the club are being realistic.
Yep, well done Fulham. Good pricing for what is essentially a pre-seaon friendly.

Am I being silly hoping for 10k to 12k? Could be the biggest crowd of the round! 098.gif
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

King_Crud

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 21, 2011, 12:58:00 PM
£5 Hammersmith  and Putney £10 JH and graveyard,  advance booking on line; £10 and £15 on the night respectively, at least they have gone for a reasonable price.

They'll stay cheap until the group stages I think. Perhaps even the knockout rounds.

CSKA Sofia were £5.

I'm not going, it's summer and Surrey are playing that night. I'll have 9 months to enjoy Fulham, I want my brief summers to be football free.

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: King_Crud on June 21, 2011, 01:22:07 PM
£5 Hammersmith  and Putney £10 JH and graveyard,  advance booking on line; £10 and £15 on the night respectively, at least they have gone for a reasonable price.

CSKA Sofia were £5.

I'm not going, it's summer and Surrey are playing that night. I'll have 9 months to enjoy Fulham, I want my brief summers to be football free.

You just know it's gonna piss down at the Oval, and you'll wish you were at the Cottage instead

AlFayedsChequebook

CSKA Sofia were £5.

Heresy!

I cannot get enough of football, so will be there with bells on.

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on June 21, 2011, 01:28:36 PM

CSKA Sofia were £5.

Heresy!

I cannot get enough of football, so will be there with bells on.

And the stewards will make you take the bells off, in case someone's hearing gets damaged  089.gif

King_Crud

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on June 21, 2011, 01:24:14 PM

CSKA Sofia were £5.

You just know it's gonna piss down at the Oval, and you'll wish you were at the Cottage instead

I'll just sozzled at the bar then

Jimpav

I think so too. I'm pretty sure Shakhtar and Wolfsburg tickets were under £20. Even the Juventus tickets were no more than £30.

Good times.

The Doctor

Like it did the night we played Vetra at home?  Like Noah's flood, it was

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: The Doctor on June 21, 2011, 03:02:09 PM

Like it did the night we played Vetra at home?  Like Noah's flood, it was

Read a book recently where rain like that was described as being 'like a cow pissing on a flat rock'.

I remember a couple of early season fixtures against Bolton where it was like that too, and Port Vale last season come to think of it.

Taking all of it into account, I'm deffo not buying a ticket anywhere near the front of any stand for this one.