News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help please. Parking by Charing Cross hospital.

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 22, 2011, 07:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I've got to take my mum on friday morning and i know the hospital has very few spaces can i pay to park on the street or is it residents only? Cheers.

Riversider

yes, you can park in any of the streets opposite the entrance , have plenty of pound coins though.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Riversider on June 22, 2011, 08:08:32 AM
yes, you can park in any of the streets opposite the entrance , have plenty of pound coins though.
Cheers Riversider.

Fletchino

Greyhound road is pay and display 9/5 £2.20 per hour
Bayoney estate just past the round a bout on greyhound has a few visitors free 4 hour parking bays next to the little gym on Lille road

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 22, 2011, 09:21:46 AM
Greyhound road is pay and display 9/5 £2.20 per hour
Bayoney estate just past the round a bout on greyhound has a few visitors free 4 hour parking bays next to the little gym on Lille road
Cheers Fletch that sounds favorite, i haven't paid to park anywhere for years. Is the Agincourt sweet shop that used to also sell lovely bacon rolls still going. Cant remember the road but think it runs behind the hospital and joins up with Lillie rd.

Daxidebs

Aspenlea Road usually has spaces pay and display then walk in the side entrance by the health club.

Fletchino

Agincourt is on  greyhound road "rogers" has closed down now and is a polish shop now selling skeep or whatever that poo is they eat!

The free parking is about a 5 minute walk to hospital go down Lille road heading towards fulham broadway if you come from fulham palace road then take 4th left little estate road drive around in there one way in and out look for the little V next to a parking bay 4 hours free parking Bayonne estate it's called

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on June 22, 2011, 06:35:56 PM
Agincourt is on  greyhound road "rogers" has closed down now and is a polish shop now selling skeep or whatever that sh1t is they eat!

The free parking is about a 5 minute walk to hospital go down Lille road heading towards fulham broadway if you come from fulham palace road then take 4th left little estate road drive around in there one way in and out look for the little V next to a parking bay 4 hours free parking Bayonne estate it's called
Yeah done the bins on there cheers Fletch.

TheDon

26/28 hammersmith grove tell the security bloke i sent you

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDon on June 22, 2011, 08:33:57 PM
Cheers Don but my mum now reckons she cant walk far because of this thing. Anyhow is that Hammersmith or Bush end? I'm still hoping to get into the Bush Market to buy some plain white trainers.

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 22, 2011, 08:42:17 PM
Cheers Don but my mum now reckons she cant walk far because of this thing. Anyhow is that Hammersmith or Bush end? I'm still hoping to get into the Bush Market to buy some plain white trainers.
jesus fred next your gonna tell us you still wear white socks  :hook:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

TheDon

park in loading bay of hosp go to postroom ask for ted

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on June 22, 2011, 08:43:45 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 22, 2011, 08:42:17 PM
jesus fred next your gonna tell us you still wear white socks  :hook:
No Tesco Black ones, wouldn't buy any other even if i win the 90 million Euro lottery friday. Just dont like the more er hem,Hip hop type trainers  :028: