more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anybody here want to own up to buy a Michael Jackson t-shirt from the club

Started by CULTUREVULTURE, June 22, 2011, 05:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CULTUREVULTURE

finnster01

June 25th coming up (2 year anniversary of  his passing). You can already buy them up here in Harlem for 5 dollars...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Doctor

A Michael Jackson tribute umbrella.  Who says the marketing men don't have a sense of humour?

WhiteJC

FatFreddysCat

Oh how proud that makes me to be a Fulham supporter  :035:  :035:  :035:

The Bronsons

Do you think MAF lies in bed at nights and just laughs and laughs and laughs?

FatFreddysCat

I read somewhere that someone was getting Jackson  with the number 5 underneath on thier top, must admit thats funny, and probably the best way to deal with the shame of having a peadophiles statue in the ground.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 22, 2011, 07:32:56 PM
Oh how proud that makes me to be a Fulham supporter  :035:  :035:  :035:

Oh dear, That is one sad collection of shite
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TheDaddy

Hand of heart i have never brought a michael jackson t-shirt , glove or hanky !

However i have brought bubbles  for my daughters enjoyment I blow them from time to time !  :59:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

ron

I'm going to have to do something soon... My Bay City Rollers top is getting a bit threadbare......

....and tight.

Fletchino

I've heard David beckham has bought a few whilst negotiating his FFC contract!!!

Senior Supporter

I wouldn't be seen dead in one of those t-shirts (I'm very pleased with my MJ keyring though).  :011:

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

CorkedHat

Some people collect Elvis memorabilia – others collect stamps. No doubt there are those who collect Michael Jackson memorabilia and these are the people who will invest in this forlorn tat. True followers of Fulham will give the merchandise the wide berth it deserves :020:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

SteveM19

I was hoping against hope that this was a joke... Nope.

The Jackson 5 shrt made me laugh while I winced.

The Equalizer

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 23, 2011, 10:58:38 AM
Some people collect Elvis memorabilia – others collect stamps. No doubt there are those who collect Michael Jackson memorabilia and these are the people who will invest in this forlorn tat. True followers of Fulham will give the merchandise the wide berth it deserves :020:

I used to have a great Elvis clock in the shape of the King himself. His legs used to swing like a pendulum.

I feel a visit to ebay coming..
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Berserker

I don't know but the Micheal jackson tour before he died had sold out with ticket going at hell of a price, these fans may be interested, maybe that's who Mo is targeting.  I personally might buy the umbrella for my brother in law as a present just to wind him up  :011:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Rock

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 22, 2011, 07:39:19 PM
I read somewhere that someone was getting Jackson  with the number 5 underneath on thier top, must admit thats funny, and probably the best way to deal with the shame of having a peadophiles statue in the ground.

That is classic!

Yarden