News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

WTF?? just posted on tiff.....any clues at whats wrong at Hearts????

Started by cutbushcitylimits, June 24, 2011, 08:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Dont know, but when the Russian first took overthere was some dodgy stuff going on. Anyhow, who cares? It's crap Scottish football.

Jimpav

"What's happening with the club today is not a new thing. For almost 7 years we have been fighting to shield the club from crooks, criminals and thieves. Many of the top players at the club have felt the bitter results of the swindles that have been carried out with them on their own skin. Skacel and Webster have returned to the club after realising where these 'football patriots' have led them.

"Over a short space of time 4 players at our club have been on the wrong end of the law. We note that 3 of them are represented by the same agent - Gary Mackay - who has been so vicious in his attacks against Mr Romanov.

"Taking into account the facts that have been omitted by the media it can be presumed that each of these cases is not a coincidence, but the result of targeted actions of a mafia that wants to manipulate the club and the results.

Article continues
Advertisement

"Every year Hearts fights to be in the top 3, but even last season in the last 12 games of the season it was almost like someone replaced the team with a different one. Whose fault is that? Players? Manager's? Or it is mafia.

"Stealing players, bad games, problems with the law - all of that on top of record SFA fines. Problems are just shifted to another level.

"Mafia are dragging kids into the crime, in order to blackmail and profit on them. It is not possible to separate these people from pedophiles, and you don't need to do that. Each year we are forced to fight against these maniacs harder and harder. We are standing in their way not letting them manipulate the game of football in the way they want. As such they undermine us in every possible way they can.

"The task of the club is to tear these kids out of hands of criminals."

Hearts.TV and Hearts News will be with the squad all the way next week as Jim Jefferies put his players through a tough training camp in Tuscany.

Jimpav

LBNo11

...well I am concerned, Hearts Of The Midlothian were the team that Johnny Haynes went to watch regulalry when he retired to Edinburgh, when he died the Jambo's fans contacted me to donate money towards the Johnny Haynes statue and they are now the only club I follow in the SPL, their fans having converted me from their hated rivals Hibs. I hope things go well for them in the future...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

jarv

Bizarre statement :58:
Board of Directors? Who are these people.?
Gary macKay, apparently one of the many leaches football needs to rid itself of.

michaelread

one of their defenders , Craig Thomson, was found to have sent pictures of himself nude to a 12 and a 14 year old girl, sent them text messages implying horrible things etc.

He was stood down pending review, but, it seems as if there is more to the story, so Hearts did a full investigation in correlation with the police...unfortunately thats all I have heard

The Bronsons