https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wimbledon.....

Started by cutbushcitylimits, June 24, 2011, 09:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiteroom

Quote from: Jimbobob on June 25, 2011, 04:05:00 PM
098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif 098.gif

The funniest thing so far - bar none - was the ass beating that Feliciano López put on Andy Roddick yesterday. It was total public humiliation and so damn funny!!! He beat him like a rented mule.
I was laughing my ass off at the highlights. He was rolling all over the court trying desperately to return anything.
Could not have happen to a more deserving douche bag!!!

Otherwise it is a bore fest........ not watching the women as I normally do because I cannot stomach the Williams sisters :020: :020: :020: :020: :020:

There are just no two ways about it: you are wrong. Roddick is a great guy, a fantastic competitor and a genuine character. He is funny, passionate and exciting to watch. He is very popular on the tour and one of the most popular players of the last decade. I am a huge fan, because he is so nice! I don't know if you ever heard the story of him befriending a London cabby, but he got chatting with a taxi driver while playing at Wimbledon. They're now best mates, Roddick flew him and his family out to his wedding and he employs his every year as his driver while he is in London. My bottom lip still quivers when I think about the final he lost to Fed.