watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR. tattooed women

Started by epsomraver, June 25, 2011, 03:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

It is still going around here in New York. Here it is Harlem which becomes Harlem Globetrotters  :58:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ron

...then there's the one where the tattoo reads "Lion" ..... which sometimes becomes "Littlehampton"

There's a rather pleasing irony in that gag !

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: ron on June 26, 2011, 04:49:45 PM
...then there's the one where the tattoo reads "Lion" ..... which sometimes becomes "Littlehampton"

:57: :57: :57: :57: :57: :57: :57: :57: :57: :57: :57:

You may have to explain that to some of our overseas umm... members  093.gif
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

SoCalJoe

No way I'll quote os5889's post,  :020:....but did someone photoshop Cyndi Lauper's head on that ultra disturbing body??
You can observe a lot by just watching.

HatterDon

I can't believe nobody has posted this link yet, so I will

Lydia the Tattooed Lady

Also, there's a song that we used to sing as kids that I can't find on You Tube

We came to town to see that old tattooed lady
She was a sight to see, tattooed from head to knee
My Uncle Ned was there; he came to gape and stare
"I've never," he declared, "Seen such a freak so fair."

And on her jaw, was the Royal Flying Corps
And on her back was a Union Jack, how could you ask for more?
All up and down her spine, stood the Queen's Own Guards in line.
And all around her hips, sailed a fleet of battleships.

And over her left kidney
Was a birds-eye view of Sydney.
But what we like best was upon her chest
A little home in Waikiki.

How I came to learn what looks for all the world like an English Music Hall song growing up in El Paso, Texas in the 1950s is a mystery, but there you go.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

King_Crud

i don't mind them, but it's like anything, if they get a good quality tattoo then it looks good, if they get a cheap one it will look crap

WhiteJC

all 3 of my daughters have tattoos, the eldest now regrets getting her's, she has 2, both on her heals a star on her left foot and the letter R (her initial) on her right.

King_Crud

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 27, 2011, 11:15:28 AM
all 3 of my daughters have tattoos, the eldest now regrets getting her's, she has 2, both on her heals a star on her left foot and the letter R (her initial) on her right.

R on her right foot because it's her initial? Yeah sure

epsomraver

Sure there isn't an L on the left John? great when teaching them to drive :005: :005:

CorkedHat

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on June 26, 2011, 05:05:33 PM

In one of the Carry On Films, King Henry (Sid James)  arrives late for a meeting. "Sorry," he says, "I've just been visiting one of my palaces."
"Hampton Court?" asks Hattie Jacques
"No," says Sid, "I always walk this way."

:011: :011: :011: :011:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

The Equalizer

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 27, 2011, 02:34:09 PM
Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on June 26, 2011, 05:05:33 PM

In one of the Carry On Films, King Henry (Sid James)  arrives late for a meeting. "Sorry," he says, "I've just been visiting one of my palaces."
"Hampton Court?" asks Hattie Jacques
"No," says Sid, "I always walk this way."

:011: :011: :011: :011:

That was Sir Roger De Lodgerly wasn't it? Old Charles Hawtrey.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

CorkedHat

If you say so Eq - I'm only any good at remembering Fulham players from the 50's and 60's. :down_under:

PS I wrote this at about 2am over here which is why I put in apostrophes in 50's and 60's when they are not required. Fatigue is a bad thing. :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

BalDrick

I've got 7 tattoos, so obviously quite like them. But on women I do agree small ones that are only visible at certain times are better, in fact they can be very sexy. Not a huge fan of tramp stamps though, nor of big ones on arms on women. Sexiest girl I ever bedded (she was French, 27; I was 18) had a tattoo of a rose just under her knicker line, slightly right of under her belly button. Very good detail it had, spent a long time looking close up at that one!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

King_Crud

Quote from: BalDrick on June 27, 2011, 04:20:41 PM
I've got 7 tattoos, so obviously quite like them. But on women I do agree small ones that are only visible at certain times are better, in fact they can be very sexy. Not a huge fan of tramp stamps though, nor of big ones on arms on women. Sexiest girl I ever bedded (she was French, 27; I was 18) had a tattoo of a rose just under her knicker line, slightly right of under her belly button. Very good detail it had, spent a long time looking close up at that one!

maybe she could tattoo on a chalkbaord and she can write on that days sports news. You'll be down there for a fair while after that

BalDrick

Finding it hard to concentrate now!
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MOR :

This wasn't her Baldrick was it ?