watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The "How can Kenny Achampong be 45 years old" / Happy birthday Kenny thread

Started by LBNo11, June 26, 2011, 01:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarneyTravers

Late again.....56 three days ago....our lot will be raising a toast to the real King Kenny in Portugal in a little less than three weeks time.

Nine claps and then 'Fulham'....still the best chant.

ALG01

he was one of the best p-layers I have ever seen and it is a great shame for him and us he wasted his ability.

At the time they said the team had a few players that didn't train well and he felt he was good enough not to bother that much and was late for/missed train taining way too often and became a disruptive element as a result.

His career was effectively a very thoird rate one for a man with such ability but for the times when he turned it on.,... I am grateful i saw what he could and should have been.

BarneyTravers

Missed King Kennys birthday again by 5 days...wherever you are thanks for the all the too short lived memories....coyw

Andy S

Obviously had talent but playing even in the third tier requires discipline. And he obviously didn't have it. My claim to fame is that my Birthday is also 26th June and unlike Kenny I had no talent, no speed and nobody would have paid to watch me. I'm 71 now so time moves on

filham

The natural talent that Kenny showed in those early Fulham games was truly amazing and it it now difficult to understand why he didn't reach the absolute top in football.
OK the Fulham team at the time was poor and he didn't hit it off with our coaches and chairman but surely he should have been spotted by big clubs and had the benefit of top coaching.