watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle game

Started by fulhaman, June 28, 2011, 03:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

Thinking about getting train tickets for this game now, but would it be changed if we progress in europe?? need to get the train tickets early for cheapness  :011:

The Equalizer

One of life's certainties: if you've bought a train ticket to a Newcastle away game, the fixture will be moved.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The King

The Europa League playoff round second leg is on 25 August, so I'm pretty sure it will be moved. We won't be playing two matches in three days. That's assuming we get into the playoff round and don't lose to the local fishermen's team from some island.

MOR :

You've also got to take into account being moved to Sunday or Monday because of TV. Hard one to call.

epsomraver

While we are in Europa it will be back to Thursday/ Sunday, possibly noon 5.45 or  Monday TV games, so easy to plan ahead. :dead horse:

HatterDon

that's why any trip I take for a match will have to include the possibility of anything between a 1300 kickoff on Saturday to a 2000 kickoff on Monday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel