more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR As befits a man of my years

Started by Peabody, June 29, 2011, 11:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Peabody on June 29, 2011, 06:22:30 PM
I have now returned from my first roll up and whilst I made several mistakes, including one big one, I enjoyed myself, though now, I am knackered. I have joined Cheam Bowls Club and it is attached to a large sporting complex. They all seem friendly and whilst the are some Chelsea, there are several Fulham, to whom I shall ally myself.

I await the official song: "Attempt to stand up if you hate Chelsea"
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Peabody

OBS what other colour but white. I purchased my white polo shirt in M&S in Sutton

Burt

Quote from: Peabody on June 29, 2011, 06:22:30 PM
I have now returned from my first roll up and whilst I made several mistakes, including one big one, I enjoyed myself, though now, I am knackered. I have joined Cheam Bowls Club and it is attached to a large sporting complex. They all seem friendly and whilst the are some Chelsea, there are several Fulham, to whom I shall ally myself.

I suppose that if I suggested you were bowled over by it all that would be classified as a cheap joke and I would have to get my coat?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Burt on June 29, 2011, 12:53:08 PM
I would have liked to have retired by the time I reached 30 to achieve the inactive lifestyle I so desparately crave!
:011:  :011: +1 . Well done Peabody i've played 1 game when i was a teenager, thought it was superb  :54:  . Will definately take it up at some stage.

TheDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 29, 2011, 09:23:40 PM
I would have liked to have retired by the time I reached 30 to achieve the inactive lifestyle I so desparately crave!
:011:  :011: +1 . Well done Peabody i've played 1 game when i was a teenager, thought it was superb  :54:  . Will definately take it up at some stage.
i bet your a master of pocket billiards too fred. :038:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDon on June 29, 2011, 09:29:58 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 29, 2011, 09:23:40 PM
i bet your a master of pocket billiards too fred. :038:
I was much  more active in that sport when i was 15/16, i'm just not up for it as much theses days.