watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good Luck

Started by Peabody, June 30, 2011, 11:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Well here we go on a new European campaign lets hope that we can repeat our acheivements from last time but lets all appreciate that it is going to be difficult and just like last time, lets take every game as it comes. Anyway, I am really looking forward to it. So good luck this evening boys.

finnster01

:clap_hands:

COYW!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

Wise words indeed Mr Peabody.

Despite the success of our last campaign its easy to forget how hard we fought to get where we did.

A nervy last minute few minutes against Perm, harsh sending offs against Roma (in both ties), a must win match against Basel, a backs to the wall performance against Shakhtar, 90 minutes of hell away in Turin and a mighty battle against Hamburg in the Semis.

I think we are better prepared now but let us not be complacement.

COYW!

WhiteJC

Quote from: Jimpav on June 30, 2011, 12:13:12 PM
Wise words indeed Mr Peabody.

Despite the success of our last campaign its easy to forget how hard we fought to get where we did.

A nervy last minute few minutes against Perm, harsh sending offs against Roma (in both ties), a must win match against Basel, a backs to the wall performance against Shakhtar, 90 minutes of hell away in Turin and a mighty battle against Hamburg in the Semis.

I think we are better prepared now but let us not be complacement.

COYW!

I think we also had a reasonable game against Juve at the Cottage  :dft012:

I 2nd your sentiment  :54: 

Scrumpy

Yep, really looking forward to this evening.

Good Luck Lads!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

mccscratch

Not that any of you on this board would be a problem but keep your mates in check tonight and be as friendly and respectful to the Faroese players and supporters tonight with your songs and interactions.

We of course can still drub them but respect that their players all have other jobs besides football and the fans probably spent a pretty DK to get here and enjoy a once in a lifetime match for them. We might even pick up a few new supporters.

COYW!!
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

FP

COYW!!!!!!!

....from de cold south (4° now)...... 
I'm in Montevideo (Uruguay) on business today so it's going to be impossible for me to watch the match. Have a great evening at the Cottage!!!!!!

Burt

Amen to that, Mr Peabody sir.

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

SWwhite

I can't wait to get back down to the Cottage tonight   :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
I know its only been a month but i've been missing it loads.

Come on you Whites!!!!!!!