watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My opinion of the new site.

Started by Tomo, January 25, 2010, 08:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomo

I think that posting is easier and the site is a lot quicker but I just find it very confusing!

Good job though Admins I think it's a good transition!
"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

ScalleysDad

Gimme back the old one anyday. 40 odd minutes convincing the computor screen that I exist and even the link dumbfounded me as it stated I was already logged in but would'nt let me do anything. Can't be doing with 40 minutes banging my nut on the table everytime I want to find out whats going on so its probably addios and all that and back to the trough on the offal.
If I try and log in at work tomorrow there will probably be some sort of explosion.........

LBNo11

...ScalleysDad, you are simply not allowed to leave this site, sorry you are a FOFFER whether you like it or not!!!

Seriously though, if you have had any problems logging on/joining please send a PM to WhiteJC who will be more than willing to solve the temporary hitch..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Back in the day, my mother refused to use her new and first microwave for months. We were well pissed as it was a gift from her sons & daughter and tried desperately to get her to use it to help save her some hassle. Back then they were also quite pricey. She didn't listen for a long time.

Now, you will hardly eat anything at her house that didn't have a visit to the microwave. I wish we had never bought her that...  :'(
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkCity

Very good work , I like the new layout.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Logicalman

Mr Finn,
I'm not so certain the ending of that was so helpful as far as Scalleys Dads problems go - we're trying to convince him this is a GOOD site, and he will never regret the teething problems in the future.   ;D  ;D  ;D

JBH

WORKS FOR ME, GOOD JOB - WORKS FOR ME, GOOD JOB - WORKS FOR ME, GOOD JOB -WORKS FOR ME, GOOD JOB - WORKS FOR ME, GOOD JOB - WORKS FOR ME, GOOD JOB

manxman

Like this new site very much  8) will need to get used to it though, but well done guys :)
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

took me all morning to log in,like it now I'm here though

YankeeJim

Quote from: finnster01 on January 25, 2010, 09:07:29 PM
Back in the day, my mother refused to use her new and first microwave for months. We were well pissed as it was a gift from her sons & daughter and tried desperately to get her to use it to help save her some hassle. Back then they were also quite pricey. She didn't listen for a long time.

Now, you will hardly eat anything at her house that didn't have a visit to the microwave. I wish we had never bought her that...  :'(

I remember 50+ years ago my dad's favorite aunt was purchased a new gas oven to replace the old wood burner she had used for probably the previous 50 years. They put the wood burner on the back porch with the intent of hauling it off later. We went to visit some months later & there she was baking biscuits in her wood burner on the porch. I took a look at the new one & I don't think it had ever been used. The biscuits? To die for as always.

That being said, the biscuits in this new gas oven are quite good. I'll figure out the bells and whistles later on. I would like a button at the bottom of a thread page taking me back to general discussions so I wouldn't have to scroll back to the top. Yea, I know. I'm lazy.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Tom

Love the new site! Great work guys.
Fulham for life!