watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Potential transfer news and QPR going tits up

Started by os5889, July 04, 2011, 07:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

Just got back from work and there was some horror traffic!

On the way back two really interesting bits.

Firstly Barry Fry was on the radio from Peterborough and he said that Neil Warnock (QPR) had agreed a fee for Crag Mackail-Smith and the player agreed terms but Briatore and Ecclestone have been blocking all of the transfers being made by Warnock, Fry even went so far as to label Ecclestone and Briatore an absolute disgrace!

Secondly and much more Fulham related, it may have been a Freudian slip or whatnot but they were talking about the exodus from Arsenal, mentioned Nasri, Clichy, Fabregas and I heard the presenters also say Bendtner is joining Fulham. There was no elaboration and its the first I've heard and they moved swiftly on.

However these guys did break the Young, Jones, Clichy, Mcleish and Villas-Boas deals...

Could there be any truth in this, what do you make of it?

Fletchino

I really hope the qpr stuff is true
I really hope the fulham stuff is not

os5889

Quote from: FLETCHINO on July 04, 2011, 07:19:48 PM

Trouble at mill at QPR for me, this makes it seem less a candle and more an inferno. If the owners think that QPR who were the best of a frighteningly low quality championship can stay up with no investment and justify doubling season ticket prices then my goodness they are even more delusional than David Haye

Scrumpy

Quote from: FLETCHINO on July 04, 2011, 07:19:48 PM

QPR under this present bunch are doing their best to totally balls things up. All very pleasing.

I think Bendtner would be OK for us. But I would not offer more than about £5 million.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Lighthouse

God put West Ham and QPR on this Earth to make the rest of us feel good about ourselves.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

elgreenio

Bendtners got too much of an ego to drop his wage demands. Our tactics and current personel don't really lend themselves to signing him either
touch my camera through the fence

Jimpav

I think Bendtner would be a brilliant signing. He's young, experienced and a proven goal scorer. Not only this but he's got a point to prove, much like the rest of the team had when they came here after falling short at other teams.

He's a bit of a muppet to put it politely and very outspoken but I think Jol and the seniors would mould him into shape quite quickly. As Bullard and others before him have learnt there is not room for big egos at Fulham.