watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zigic anyone?

Started by Scrumpy, July 04, 2011, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Took him a while to get going, but once he learnt how to jump, he was quite a handful.

Worth a cheeky bid maybe?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

mangoputney

Ngog? Zigic? Bendtner? surely Jol can source a brighter prospect & better deal than those bums
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Fulham_Adam

Zigic is a no for me.

I like Bendtner though, he's very under-rated and would do well for us I believe.
The past is told by those who win.

ElissonSnygg

Think both Zigic and Bendtner are to similar to our Bobby Zamora.

Pretty sure they're not joining.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

zzamora

i reckon half the people on this board could shuffle their feet around better than he could.

he is a pathetic excuse of a footballer, whos sole use is to create panic in the opposition box

Frankie-Peter Taylor

I think Bendtner would flourish here, but would be playing about the same time as he is at Arsenal, he's not better than Bobby and too similar to him to play upfront with him, the Lampard-Gerrard for England problem. Quite happy with our strikers to be honest, Zamora, Dembele, AJ, Dempsey and Dalla Valle.

finnster01

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on July 04, 2011, 09:11:57 PM
I think Bendtner would flourish here, but would be playing about the same time as he is at Arsenal, he's not better than Bobby and too similar to him to play upfront with him, the Lampard-Gerrard for England problem. Quite happy with our strikers to be honest, Zamora, Dembele, AJ, Dempsey and Dalla Valle.

Dalla Valle? We have seen too little yet of him. He may be ready and then again he may be not
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Frankie-Peter Taylor

He's a decent little player and we should not stop his development in signing an Arsenal misfit. The way we play requires 2 strikers, Zamora and Dembele will be Jol's first choice, but we then still have AJ on the bench and LDV sniffing around, another striker is not neccessary whereas a LB is. When we do sign one, I'd rather we then bought a CM or winger before signing a striker.
Quote from: finnster01 on July 04, 2011, 09:26:04 PM
Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on July 04, 2011, 09:11:57 PM

Dalla Valle? We have seen too little yet of him. He may be ready and then again he may be not

MrFFC

No Zigic is a terrible striker. For such a huge striker he is awful in the air
Come on you Whites!! :)

Mr_Moon

Zigic is a decent footballer, think there is some overly harsh criticism of him here. Saying that, I wouldn't take him. A few years ago? sure, now? no.