watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NSÍ Runavík - Fulham FC scarfs

Started by Siggybobby, July 05, 2011, 08:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siggybobby

We were a couple of fans in Craven Cottage and we bought some Fulham FC vs. NSÍ Runavík scarfs outside the stadium and now everybody´s asking for them.

So my quistion is: Is it possible to buy some of those scarfs or will they be sold in Faroe?

ATB!  :003:

leonffc

Quote from: Siggybobby on July 05, 2011, 08:30:35 PM
We were a couple of fans in Craven Cottage and we bought some Fulham FC vs. NSÍ Runavík scarfs outside the stadium and now everybody´s asking for them.

So my quistion is: Is it possible to buy some of those scarfs or will they be sold in Faroe?

ATB!  :003:

Last time in Europe they were sold home and away but whether the street urchins that sell them make that trip is a different matter (unless they are FFC fans - which I doubt).
The street seller ones aren't too good in quality.

If they are official ones from the club, the quality is better and you will be able to get them else where (faroe or club shop)

Alf_Tupper

I missed out too. I have contacted the chap who was selling them and he only had 100 made and said many of those were bought by NSI fans! He is hoping to have another 50 produced and I will post a message if he does.

Siggybobby

Quote from: Alf_Tupper on July 06, 2011, 12:23:47 PM
I missed out too. I have contacted the chap who was selling them and he only had 100 made and said many of those were bought by NSI fans! He is hoping to have another 50 produced and I will post a message if he does.

It would be excellent if he did...and for the same price as outside Craven Cottage as well :-) Yeah, please do :-)