watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Putney Eateries

Started by The Equalizer, July 08, 2011, 12:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

I'm taking an old friend out for dinner tonight, but she's going to have her 5 month old baby with her.

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice in Putney that allows nippers?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Oh dear.

Glad I'm not stepping over the bridge for a pint anymore.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

CorkedHat

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 08, 2011, 12:49:30 PM
I'm taking an old friend out for dinner tonight, but she's going to have her 5 month old baby with her.

Demand a paternity test and take her to Maccas  :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Ron Sheepskin

Whoah - completely misread the last word in your post EQ; was about to recommend a Spearmint Rhino...
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

The Equalizer

Quote from: CorkedHat on July 08, 2011, 01:11:13 PM

Demand a paternity test and take her to Maccas  :down_under:

That's sick! I'd never take anyone to Maccas!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Shredhead

I asked a similar question although the sprog was older and it was before a 3pm kick-off: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=10468.0
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

The Equalizer

Quote from: Shredhead on July 08, 2011, 01:33:48 PM
I asked a similar question although the sprog was older and it was before a 3pm kick-off: http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=10468.0

Thanks mate, I've been thinking of Hudsons as it's a minute's walk from my house. Not sure what they're like with kids though. Will give them a call and find out.

epsomraver

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 08, 2011, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: Shredhead on July 08, 2011, 01:33:48 PM

Thanks mate, I've been thinking of Hudsons as it's a minute's walk from my house. Not sure what they're like with kids though. Will give them a call and find out.

They will grill them or boil them while you wait :005: :005:

richie17

unadventurous, but PIzza Express were excellent when we took our 7 month old in.  Saying that I can't picture a Pizza Express in Putney, but there must be one.

The Equalizer

Quote from: richie17 on July 08, 2011, 02:13:45 PM
unadventurous, but PIzza Express were excellent when we took our 7 month old in.  Saying that I can't picture a Pizza Express in Putney, but there must be one.

I'm pretty sure there's one on Upper Richmond Road near East Putney. I'm going to go for Hudsons I think. Or maybe Nando's.

Jimpav

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 08, 2011, 02:17:58 PM
Quote from: richie17 on July 08, 2011, 02:13:45 PM

I'm pretty sure there's one on Upper Richmond Road near East Putney. I'm going to go for Hudsons I think. Or maybe Nando's.

There's a Strada on Upper Richmond Road and a Pizza Express.

There is also Gourmet Burger Kitchen just off the High Street which is pretty casual.

FatFreddysCat

La Mancha, food of the Gods  :54: