watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham linked with Palermo midfielder in Italian press

Started by NorthernWhite, July 10, 2011, 09:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Unfortunately not Pastore but With Patjim Kasami. Anyone seen him play? Any good? He was with Liverpool a few years ago but he couldn't into international clearance. The head of our academy probably knows him from his Liverpool days. Wiki page below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pajtim_Kasami

dancrawford

Young ball-playing midfielder, who can either play in the centre of a four man midfield or as an attacking midfielder/behind the strikers. Has impressed with Palermo for the last couple of seasons and had a good Euro under-21 championships for Switzerland. The only links (transfer wise) that I've seen have been to newly-promoted Novara.

L-Wizzy

would this just be paper trash or truth, theres no fire within out smoke is wat they say but so much paper trash nowadays, would love for this to happen, would also like us to be linked with Stijn Schaars or Demy de Zeeuw but dnt think that will ever happen
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

NorthernWhite

Quote from: dancrawford on July 10, 2011, 09:57:33 PM
Young ball-playing midfielder, who can either play in the centre of a four man midfield or as an attacking midfielder/behind the strikers. Has impressed with Palermo for the last couple of seasons and had a good Euro under-21 championships for Switzerland. The only links (transfer wise) that I've seen have been to newly-promoted Novara.

A couple of articles I've seen have linked us with him today but Novara have been interested for a while.

The King

Quote from: thebruv118 on July 10, 2011, 10:03:54 PM
would this just be paper trash or truth, theres no fire within out smoke is wat they say but so much paper trash nowadays, would love for this to happen, would also like us to be linked with Stijn Schaars or Demy de Zeeuw but dnt think that will ever happen

Sadly Schaars has gone to Sporting Lisbon and de Zeeuw to Spartak Moskva. Both would have been great, Strootman too.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: The King on July 10, 2011, 10:19:27 PM
Quote from: thebruv118 on July 10, 2011, 10:03:54 PM

Sadly Schaars has gone to Sporting Lisbon and de Zeeuw to Spartak Moskva. Both would have been great, Strootman too.

Not to forget Dries Mertens. *sigh*

Lighthouse

Reports in Italy have linked Fulham with a bid for Palermo midfielder Patjim Kasami.

The 19 year-old has impressed since joining the Sicilian club last summer and established himself as a regular fixture in the first-team squad, making fourteen league appearances. Kasami also featured in Palermo's Europa League campaign last term and was one of the stars of Switzerland's run to the final of the European under-21 Championships this summer.

Kasami has had a brief spell in England before with Liverpool, who were unable to get a work permit to retain the youngster. Fulham would have to fight off interest from newly-promoted Navara, who remain favourites to land Kasami. A transfer does appear on the cards as the Macedonian-born midfielder doesn't feature in new Palermo manager Stefano Pioli's plans. A bright prospect, Kasami can play either as an orthodox central midfielder or as an attacking midfielder in the hole.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

If we were going for a swiss player my choice would be Xherdan Shaqiri but I think Roma and Hamburg are going for him.

NorthernWhite

NorthernWhite

Reports in Italy are saying we've had an offer accepted and that the player will discuss terms with Fulham.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: NorthernWhite on July 15, 2011, 11:42:08 AM
Reports in Italy are saying we've had an offer accepted and that the player will discuss terms with Fulham.

That's great. An exciting prospect!

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

WhiteJC

Fulham complete £3.5m deal for Palermo youngster

Fulham have completed a £3.5million deal for Palermo youngster Pajtim Kasami, according to reports in Italy.

The Swiss midfielder was formerly on Liverpool's books and has caught the eye of new Craven Cottage boss Martin Jol, who has given the green light to the deal.

And Gazzetta dello Sport claims the move has been completed and will be formally announced later this week.

The 19-year-old didn't make a single appearance for Liverpool but has impressed at Palermo over the last year to seemingly seal his move to the Premier League.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/9270/9/fulham-complete-£35m-deal-palermo-youngster?