watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riise passed medical

Started by ElissonSnygg, July 12, 2011, 01:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElissonSnygg

Norwegian website NRK claims that John Arne Riise has successfully passed the infamous Fulham medical, signed his contract and trained with the team at Motspur Park today, but the transfer won't be formally announced until Friday
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

sunburywhite

He was at Motspur Park yesterday having breakfast with his brother
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Yarden

Yeah, and NRK wouldn`t post this if it wasn`t true so another Norwegian joins our team 082.gif

WhiteJC

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on July 12, 2011, 01:48:17 PM
Norwegian website NRK claims that John Arne Riise has successfully passed the infamous Fulham medical, signed his contract and trained with the team at Motspur Park today, but the transfer won't be formally announced until Friday

I wonder why the delay?

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: WhiteJC on July 12, 2011, 01:55:15 PM
Quote from: ElissonSnygg on July 12, 2011, 01:48:17 PM

I wonder why the delay?

Hopefully another one or two players will be joining him on Friday!

GoldCoastWhite

His mum hasn't decided on what to wear at the press conference - and she has to get her hair done !  :drums:

The King

The reason it's being confirmed on Friday is so obvious. Haven't you figured this one out? He won't sign for Fulham, instead he will sign for Liverpool in the summer of 2012. His mother is just using us to get liverpool interested again.

Hammer Smith

Maybe it's Fulham's formula for keeping fans happy?

incompetence + inconsiderateness - (overdiligence x meanness) = delay x torture

finnster01

If this is true, then we have a third of the Norway international team starters.

Not sure if that is good or bad.  :032:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

TonyGilroy

They could make an announcement without a press conference.

They did that with Jol.

RidgeRider

I'm hoping they are waiting to announce another player or two on the same day......well we can always hope.

theo

Quote from: finnster01 on July 12, 2011, 02:10:18 PM
If this is true, then we have a third of the Norway international team starters.

damn, didn't think about that until now. Also means I can start shouting in Norwegian at games, should be fun. Lessons in Norwegian swearing traded for pints :)

Gozorich

Maybe because the manager and PR lady won't be back from N. Ireland till then? :doh:

HatterDon

Quote from: finnster01 on July 12, 2011, 02:10:18 PM

It would be good if Fulham were a downhill skiing team.  :011:

Just funnin' my Norwegian friends! I can't pass up that good a set up.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel