more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Review Sale!

Started by richie17, July 13, 2011, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

Hi

As we draw ever closer to Fulham Review 10/11 launch date (not long now!) I need to clear some space in the flat.

So here's a special offer.

2008/09book (when we finished seventh and qualified for Europe), of which I have 30 or so remaining: £3 each including P&P (UK only - for overseas orders it will still have to be more. Make it £7).

You can't say fairer than that.

Also, while the monster 09/10 annual (which covers the Europe season) is sold out, I do have a box of what might optimistically be called 'seconds'. These were slightly damaged in transit, mainly with a slight squash mark at the bottom of the spine.  These are therefore available at the same rate, either £3 or £7.

If you're interested, please send me either £3 or £7 via Paypal to richallen7 AT yahoo DOT com.  Please state which book it is you're after when you do this.

Thanks

Rich

Lighthouse

Makes me cross I already have them.  :003:

Not that they need it, but just in case anybody has seen them, they really are really worth it. Wonderful record of the season.

Looking forward to last seasons review. If you know what I mean?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

richie17

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 13, 2011, 11:56:11 AM

Not that they need it, but just in case anybody has seen them, they really are really worth it. Wonderful record of the season.

Thanks!  It'll be out soon.  Have some really nice contributions this year. And there may even be colour in it!

LBNo11

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 13, 2011, 11:56:11 AM

...+1 if anyone of you has not read any of these they knock the clubs' flashy but bland versions into a cocked hat. The club would stock them themselves, but richie17 failed to offer them the shirt off his back as a sweetener for the deal.. :010:   :dft012:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Got them already and can't wait to put my order in for the next one.

Great reads, all of them.

richie17

theo

Just sent you payment for both of them :) Great offer.

Logicalman