watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good win

Started by The Swan, July 14, 2011, 09:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

3-1 away win to Fulham. Looking forward to next Thursday. Briggs, Zamora and Murphy (pen) the scorers
The Swan

Dixie

Happy with that - particularly as I had a few quid on that very scoreline!!
Woohoo!
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

LordNelson

I hope we can hang on to Briggs.  I prefer him much more than Smalling.  I think he's going to be a keeper (if we can afford it).
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

MikeR

Quote from: LordNelson on July 14, 2011, 09:56:51 PM
I hope we can hang on to Briggs.  I prefer him much more than Smalling.  I think he's going to be a keeper (if we can afford it).
Don't need another 'keeper - we already have too many.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

LordNelson

Quote from: MikeR on July 14, 2011, 10:04:18 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on July 14, 2011, 09:56:51 PM
Don't need another 'keeper - we already have too many.

You know what I meant. :dead horse:
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

mrska

Yeah it was a good win..  its still early in the season. The lads will get their sharpness back, also Dempsey, Riise and Dembele are still to kick a ball in anger. Im Glad Jol is letting the youngsters get some experience..  this can only be good.

Id like to see a convincing win next Thursday..  but im not over worried about the standard of play at the moment. 3-1 away..  cant complain .