watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker £ 8 million or Downing £20 million

Started by epsomraver, July 15, 2011, 10:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Know which I would want at Fulham, Parker would make a great replacement for Smurf when his little legs give out, great midfield general and without him the cheats were lost.

SWwhite

Matt

£8m for Parker is a bargain! We paid +£10m for AJ...
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

cebu

Parker's a good player, for sure. But he'll be 31 in a few weeks. It wouldn't be long before the "his legs are gone" threads started here.   :038:

Logicalman

What's his weekly salary though? I would bet its above the upper limit the club have set.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

After a quick look, West Ham published a list of their salaries in May 2010. (Don't think Parker had new contract since). It said he was on £60,000 a week. Affordable?

Logicalman

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on July 15, 2011, 12:36:33 PM
After a quick look, West Ham published a list of their salaries in May 2010. (Don't think Parker had new contract since). It said he was on £60,000 a week. Affordable?

I thought our limit was around 50K

richie17

Left sided players who set up and score 15-20 goals a season (combined) don't grow on trees. Parker's a dirty little shite who wouldn't give us a great deal that Sidwell doesn't, so if I had the money it'd be Downing all the way.

HatterDon

Here's a quick pop quiz: How many BPL players of the year spent the next season playing in the second tier without a single creditable transfer bid coming in for their services?

Yeah that's what I thought. Where there's a lack of smoke, there's a lack of fire.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Crede15

Downing, but neither are worth the money.