watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The infamous Fulham medical

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, July 20, 2011, 11:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

For years it has been a subject of mirth but could it actually be pretty serious? Marcel Gecov's agent seems to think so:

Gecov's agent claims his client should have no problem adjusting to life in England, with Fulham having put him through a thorough medical.

Jiri Muller said: "It was very demanding. I have never seen such a thorough medical as this. About 20 doctors and other experts checked Marcel.

"He underwent physical, functional, medical and psychological tests and everything turned out okay in the end."

Tktd

Psychological tests? He's go no excuse not to become an intergral first team player now if he passed that.

Lighthouse

We lost a few players because of that ink blot test during the psychological portion of the medical.

" A giraffe? You are a lunatic Tevez"
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Quills

MAF's a funny old geezer, isn't he.

Isn't this the same medical that caused John Carew to fall out with us massively because it picked up a knee injury completely unbeknown to anyone else before or since?

I think the most infuriating (at the time) medical fail was Marlon King, but then we all know how that turned out.  Exactly the sort of character I don't want to see in a Fulham shirt.

Jack Fulham

da' love did Andy Johnson pass it?

TheDaddy

Quote from: Jack Fulham on July 20, 2011, 11:42:15 AM
da' fcuk did Andy Johnson pass it?
They thought he was signing up of the youth totally different test a lot easier
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Quills

Or Jimmy Bullard come to think of it.

finnster01

Quote from: Quills on July 20, 2011, 11:51:25 AM

Not to mention Jari Litmanen who turned out to have a problem with a non-important organ such as the heart? Never played a game for us in the 6 months he was here due to injury.  :035:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Quote from: finnster01 on July 20, 2011, 12:04:27 PM
Quote from: Quills on July 20, 2011, 11:51:25 AM

Not to mention Jari Litmanen who turned out to have a problem with a non-important organ such as the heart? Never played a game for us in the 6 months he was here due to injury.  :035:

Not to mention Eddie Johnson having had his talent removed in surgery prior to joining Fulham.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc