more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Footage Of Last Nights Goals

Started by White Noise, July 22, 2011, 07:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

LBNo11

...thanks for that WN, I missed the first and the second goals, AJ took that first one well - but my views regarding him at premiership level haven't changed - I hope he proves me wrong, but we definately need more goals and more options up front to make an impact...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

cebu

The same footage is available here:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/July/CrusadersHighlights.aspx

But this one has the benefit of letting you view it in full screen mode.

Burt

I still don't like the kit. Too much Kappa crappa all over it.

:dead horse:

Agree with Mr El Bee's comments re AJ. Hope he steps up to the (goalscoring) plate this season - no doubt about his effort etc. but we need goals too.

ScalleysDad

Unless the BZ shoulder tatoo '25' is in biro he could, hopefully, be here for the long run. No guarantee he would get that number anywhere else thus making him a knob.

Topic for a rainy day I suppose. Tatoo's you have regretted.

Aldo

AJ's goal showed a confidence we haven't seen for a while. hopefully a sign of things to come!

Snibbo

Quote from: Aldo on July 23, 2011, 11:17:17 AM
AJ's goal showed a confidence we haven't seen for a while. hopefully a sign of things to come!
But don't you think he put it a bit close to the keeper. I'd feel more confidence in him if he was slotting them just inside the post.

epsomraver

Quote from: Snibbo on July 23, 2011, 01:16:56 PM
Quote from: Aldo on July 23, 2011, 11:17:17 AM
But don't you think he put it a bit close to the keeper. I'd feel more confidence in him if he was slotting them just inside the post.

Anywhere in the net and I am grateful!

WhiteJC