watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any word from the training ground?

Started by HatterDon, July 26, 2011, 06:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

There's been hardly any info on this site concerning what's happening at Motspur Park.

Have our new signings been getting fit? Is Frei training with the first team? Is Briggs? Are Salcido and Dempsey back in harness and getting ready for action? Will Dembele walk again? I can't remember a summer with NO news from training yet.

And, WHAT'S HAPPENED TO THE OTHER BELGIAN? :airfix:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Good question - I haven't heard anything.

I was going to start a thread 'how do you think our style might change/is beginning to change under Jol?' but realised that there would probably be very little to say despite us playing 7 (?) games under him now.

JBH

Salceido is definiately back, spoke to him outside the cottage last thursday night,

Briggs and Frie are both training with the 1st team as are Dalle Valle and Trotta

Ron Sheepskin

Salciso, Dembele and Dempsey were all at the Cottage last Thursday, watching the Crusaders game. Demps said on Facebook that he trained with the first team yesterday.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Mr Fulham

I have to say that I think the club's official homepage is pretty poor in terms of providing information about players, staff and all that. I think Sunderland's homepage is pretty good. They run at least three stories about new signings including in-depth interviews, photostories, history and so on...

finnster01

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 26, 2011, 07:36:42 PM
I have to say that I think the club's official homepage is pretty poor in terms of providing information about players, staff and all that.

And that's a FACT man  Get Coat gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Mr Fulham

Sorry, just realized that I misread Mr Hatter's starting post. I thought he was talking about the official homepage. My bad. :doh:

nevzter

Quote from: finnster01 on July 26, 2011, 07:40:58 PM
I have to say that I think the club's official homepage is pretty poor in terms of providing information about players, staff and all that.

...the training room buffet table now has leftovers at the end of the day due to Stockdale's loan move to Ipswich...
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Burt

Quote from: nevzter on July 26, 2011, 07:46:37 PM

...the training room buffet table now has leftovers at the end of the day due to Stockdale's loan move to Ipswich...

Any sausages left?

nevzter

Quote from: Burt on July 26, 2011, 08:42:06 PM
Quote from: nevzter on July 26, 2011, 07:46:37 PM

Any sausages left?

My mate tells me that Mr. FatFreddysCat took care of them. 098.gif
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."