News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham apparently price Crouch at £9 million...

Started by Tktd, July 26, 2011, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevzter

That's a ludicrous valuation, but typical of Harry and Spurs.  1/3 to 1/2 of that price and he's probably a decent investment for a couple of years given the European commitments (yes, Fulham will be back in Europe next campaign as well!). 

COYW
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

LordNelson

Having Hangeland, Dempsey, & Crouch in the box for corners would be massive! 082.gif
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Mr Fulham

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on July 26, 2011, 01:33:28 PM

Anyway, back to Saturday's game. The only players from Spuds that looked worth anything were Kranjcar, Assou-Ekottou and Bale. I thought Walker played well in the U21 WC, but to my mind either Walker on a loan or Kranjcar at a decent figure (say 3-5m) should be the only ones to look at from spurs.

Sir, we're talking about Pre-season.....you really can't judge from pre-season matches...

michaelread

damn, if nobody buys him at that price, then Harry will have another 'home grown player' to sit on his bench and play a few times a year.....

its all about the home grown player rule. Crouch feels good that harry thinks he's worth 9, harry gets to keep his entirely non english team, while keeping his quota, while the press believe he is cooperating. He doesnt really rate crouch either. But if you're going to have a backup striker on the bench to fill your home grown quotient, theres not much better than a 9 foot tall goalscorer who can come in and nip one one a set piece every now and then.