watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Emergency Bitter gigs this week!

Started by Two Ton Ted, July 28, 2011, 11:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Ton Ted

For those of a punk rock persuasion, those ragged arsed Fulham supporting troubadors are playing a couple of gigs this week:

Sunday 31st July - Purple Turtle, Camden (Nearest tube Mornington Crescent). It's all all dayer gig from 2 -11, £6 in and EB are on about 4pm.

Wednesday 3rd August - Fighting Cocks, Old London Road, Kingston £3 in 7.30 - 11.00, EB on about 8.30.

The Equaliser will buy you all a point if you turn up I'm sure, come along and say hello, and buy some of the top quality merchandise:

http://emergencybitter.bigcartel.com/

LBNo11 changed July to August
Never ever bloody anything ever.

The Equalizer

I won't be at Beerbellyon on Sunday as I'm seeing Iron Maiden in Birmingham for some unknown reason. Will definitely be at the Fighting Cocks on Wednesday though - looking forward to it, haven't had a gig there for ages! Last one was Wonk Unit wasn't it?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Two Ton Ted

Last time EB played there was back in March.

Looking forward to a "home" gig

FatFreddysCat

From what i've heard a very good band  :54: , just a pity they are against Patriots  :046: .

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 29, 2011, 06:01:42 PM
From what i've heard a very good band  :54: , just a pity they are
against Patriots  :046: .

Against Patriots? They are all English & proud. They just don't like quasi fascist organisations dressed up as respectable political parties attempting divide & rule.

Anywho, this really isn't the forum for political debate BUT is the forum for reminding everyone they are playing the Fighting Cocks in Kingston tonight.

Come down for a cider!

The Equalizer

Fulham's best, if only, current punk band! Maybe one day they'll learn to play their instruments...

I'll be there though for more arrhythmic eton mess of an excuse for music.

:drums:  :HD:  090.gif

ps. Is this one doing the Hugh:  098.gif??
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Two Ton Ted

The Equalizer