watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are in for a tough game next Thursday

Started by The Swan, July 28, 2011, 08:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

0-0 away to Split On the radio it sounded as if they could have won. Fulham did not seem to have much of the ball especially in the second half. One name that kept cropping up was the Split striker Cop (not sure of the spelling). Mr Jol should sign him up as our strikers were off form tonight.
I still feel that we will win2-0 next week.
The Swan

Fulham_Adam

Split wouldn't score if they were given another 10 matches against us. We will go through, no doubts.
The past is told by those who win.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on July 28, 2011, 08:28:16 PM
Split wouldn't score if they were given another 10 matches against us. We will go through, no doubts.
Have to agree, we cant possibly play as badly next week, and to be honest they are a crap side.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 28, 2011, 10:19:00 PM
Quote from: Fulham_Adam on July 28, 2011, 08:28:16 PM
Have to agree, we cant possibly play as badly next week, and to be honest they are a crap side.

But all it takes is 0-0 and bad pens or 1-1 and they are through automatically. Shite can happen. Not sold on this "we are so superior" nonsense because I think we are not.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jack Fulham

We're a different proposition at Craven Cottage. If we start badly, we've always got 15k + to moan and groan.

HatterDon

I'm still not convinced of our superiority either. We haven't played like a Premiership team yet.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

I reckon itl be comfortable at home for us. 2-0 at minimum.
The Dude abides.

nevzter

Whilst I believe the club will take care of business at the Cottage, I have to echo the esteemed Mr. Finnster's sentiments that 0-0 can turn into a risky proposition, right quick.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Rupert

But isn't this what everyone wants, a difficult pre-season game? We've seen the lads stroll to victory over a couple of teams, next Thursday we get to see if they can turn it on when they have to.
If we go out, it will be because Split want/deserve it more than we do, which is the way of things.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

mrska

We were awful last night.. i wouldnt care care if Etuhu never wore the shirt again  all the effort he put in!!!

Demps and Dembele on the Bench next week?

Im going  excited about a really competative game.

FULHAM 2-0

Blingo

There is NO WAY we will lose to this team. We played badly and they were trying their hardest with 4 strikers on at the end and still could not score. 2 or 3 nil at the Cottage.