https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rafik Halliche Wants Out

Started by White Noise, July 30, 2011, 08:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 31, 2011, 03:30:30 PM
Quote from: ImperialWhite on July 31, 2011, 03:18:22 PM
I don't think we should let him go (unless we have a replacement lined up). Having three central defenders isn't enough when we could have another 50-60 game season. Hangers gets a red and Andy Carroll steps on Hughes' ankle. Uh-oh!

If Halliche wants time on the pitch than now's the perfect time to step up and show that he deserves it - it's not as if there won't be enough games for him to try for (but if he can't get a game when we play in the League Cup than he'll never get a game, so he may as well be released in this case).
Then Baird can play CB, his natural position, though i personally think he's to small and best at CM.

But then we'd only have one right back.

GK - Schwarzer + Somogyi
LB - JA Riise + Salcido
CBs- Hughes/Hangeland + Senderos/Halliche
RB - Bairdhino + Kelly

At the moment we've got a decent back up for every one of our back five. If we let Halliche (or Salcido) go, than we would be constantly juggling our players if just one or two of them were to be injured or suspended.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: ImperialWhite on July 31, 2011, 04:11:17 PM
I don't think we should let him go (unless we have a replacement lined up). Having three central defenders isn't enough when we could have another 50-60 game season. Hangers gets a red and Andy Carroll steps on Hughes' ankle. Uh-oh!

If Halliche wants time on the pitch than now's the perfect time to step up and show that he deserves it - it's not as if there won't be enough games for him to try for (but if he can't get a game when we play in the League Cup than he'll never get a game, so he may as well be released in this case).
Then Baird can play CB, his natural position, though i personally think he's to small and best at CM.

GK - Schwarzer + Somogyi
LB - JA Riise + Salcido
RB - Bairdhino + Kelly

At the moment we've got a decent back up for every one of our back five. If we let Halliche (or Salcido) go, than we would be constantly juggling our players if just one or two of them were to be injured or suspended.

Salcido will leave the club.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 31, 2011, 04:20:15 PM

GK - Schwarzer + Somogyi
LB - JA Riise + Salcido
RB - Bairdhino + Kelly

I reckon at a push Briggs could go CB.

HatterDon

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 31, 2011, 04:20:15 PM

GK - Schwarzer + Somogyi
LB - JA Riise + Salcido
RB - Bairdhino + Kelly

Everyone on the squad will leave the club some day. I'm assuming you mean that he'll leave the club before the end of the transfer period. What's your source for this? And what is your source's batting average this summer?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tonywa

Remembering his impressive performances in the 2010 World Cup (particularly against England) I think he should be given a chance this season to get fit and see how he fits in then.  From what I saw of him on the world stage he looked a much, much better bet than Senderos who always looks like an accident waiting to happen.  He will find it difficult to dislodge the incumbent centre backs, but in the long time he might well prove his value as cover for them both.

michaelread

Wherever he goes to, they better not have an official facebook. If so, I'm predicting the rate of computer smashings to go down in south west london, and up wherever he ends up.

WHERES HALLICHE F#$K FULHAM U SUCK NOT PLAY HALLICHE.

please, someone take him and his legion of 'fans'

Mr Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on July 31, 2011, 07:23:58 PM

Everyone on the squad will leave the club some day. I'm assuming you mean that he'll leave the club before the end of the transfer period. What's your source for this? And what is your source's batting average this summer?

Riise signed and Jol was talking up Briggsy. Honestly, there's absolutely no room for Salcido now. Waste of space - and wages.

LRCN

senderos is an incredibly talented player who suffered from a total crisis of confidence, if we get him back to his best he will be targeted by clubs in the cl. halliche whenever ive seen hiim play for us is great in the air and strong and physical but gets totally done all ends up on the floor, relaly worried about him whenever he plays

HatterDon

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 31, 2011, 08:07:26 PM

Riise signed and Jol was talking up Briggsy. Honestly, there's absolutely no room for Salcido now. Waste of space - and wages.

So, then, that was your opinion rather than something from your European sources.

Okay.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on July 31, 2011, 08:16:25 PM

So, then, that was your opinion rather than something from your European sources.

Okay.

My sources say that Fulham and Salcido's agent are actively working on a transfer back to Mexico.

michaelread

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 31, 2011, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 31, 2011, 08:16:25 PM

Okay.

My sources say that Fulham and Salcido's agent are actively working on a transfer back to Mexico.

I read the papers last month too