more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dead, Solid, Lock of a Bet

Started by HatterDon, July 31, 2011, 03:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

I guaran-darn-tee you of the following:

When World Cup 2014 rolls around, Jurgen Klinsmann will NOT be the USMNT coach. As a matter of fact, I'll be surprised if he's still working for us in January 2013.

You heard it here first. If there were betting shops here like in England, I'd be putting a tenner on that Monday.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

I'll bet ya BetFair or William Hill would take your money thare, fella.

YankeeJim

I might agree on him not being around for the WC, he does tend to be temperamental and once he gets some criticism he may get his nose in a snit and bail but nothing much is happening of importance for the remainder of this year and there is no Gold Cup next year and the early qualifying shouldn't be a problem. Either way, I'm hopping the team shows some flair, making the matches less boring.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RidgeRider

Shouldn't we be taking apart Gulati for the appointment?

I don't know much about this fellow and does anyone know what his fascination with Klinsmann is? I am guessing he is either 'star struck' or Klinsmann can talk a good game is has figured how what Gulati wants to hear.

It would be disappointing (maybe) if he didn't make it to the next WC but Don I respectfully defer to you as I know less about Klinsmann's managerial career than I do cricket or Mornington Crescent.

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.