https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Review 10/11 is available now!

Started by richie17, August 01, 2011, 08:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Quote from: SP3 on August 01, 2011, 08:55:59 PM
Quote from: White Noise on August 01, 2011, 08:08:21 PM
Its quality is in inverse proportion to its price as it remains one of only 3 things you can buy in Fulham for £5 or less.

What are the other two????

A Kit Kat.

And the MJ statue is worth less than £5.

richie17

Quote from: Bilet on August 01, 2011, 08:59:47 PM
Just placed my order. Been waiting for this. Will recommend to all the members at Fulham Supporters Club Norway through our Facebook-page.

Thanks, Bilet!  And to everyone else, especially White Noise for that tremendous endorsement!

The Equalizer

Quote from: richie17 on August 01, 2011, 09:37:26 AM
Quote from: filbertfish on August 01, 2011, 09:30:15 AM
Always find the Reviews a good read, will you be selling them outside the ground?

Should be.  We've had a baby this year so not sure how much 'selling time' there'll be, but I'll be bringing them along when I can.   This Thursday will have him along for his first match, but will try to bring a few copies of the book too.  So if you see someone waving a small child and a green book in the air, that'll be me.

I'll keep my eyes open mate. Look forward to reading it.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

michaelread

ordered. My student govenment payments came in today, they are for "Assistance with the purchase of Textbooks for Tertiary study"

this counts...right?

cant wait to see it, my first one.

HatterDon

Got to have the complete set. "Must read" material.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

White Noise

Quote from: HatterDon on August 02, 2011, 09:56:26 PM
Got to have the complete set. "Must read" material.

And 'The Fulham Review' has covered some of the most exciting and successful seasons in the 132 years history of FFC - coincidence? I don't think so. Think Ravens in The Tower - if 'The Fulham Review' ever disappears then its time to be afraid.