more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Review 10/11 is available now!

Started by richie17, August 01, 2011, 08:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

The all new Fulham Review!

The fifth book in the series. Featuring all the usual reports, essays and statistics.

A match report from every game. A look back at Jimmy Conway, Steve Earle and Les Barrett by Nick Johnson. Kieron "Swiss Ramble" O'Connor writes about Fulham's Finances. Mike Whalley contributes a "Last on Match of the Day" Fulham special. Dave Harris returns with another of the famous "Departing Heroes" columns. Tim Gelles has another loaner report. Don Hymel pays tribute to Gentleman Jim. And Colin Baker has another round up of player stats that you can't get anywhere else. We've even got some colour pages this year, looking at some programme covers through the years. Also a new cover by John Cummins (WhiteJC).

An amazing read, and still only £5, the same price as the 2006/07 book was! There's value...

Order now!  Also, please spread the word anyway you know how.

http://www.godsfoot.com

LBNo11

...Richie, already looking forward to it, but, I don't have, won't have paypal, is there any other way to pay..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

richie17

Don't worry Ed, I'll bung you one in the post. Haven't forgotten your support after we did the first one.

LBNo11

...I'll bung you a 'lady' when I next see you, looking forward to it, Oh! and it's on the FoF facebook page now too.. :54:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

As somebody not part of this friendly love in. Just want to say - I missed the first one because I never knew it existed. But since then have been a fan.

Great match reviews and interesting comments. If anybody hasn't yet read a Review then start with this one. If it is half as good as any of the others, then you will not spend a fiver (plus two quid p&p) on anything better all year.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filbertfish

Always find the Reviews a good read, will you be selling them outside the ground?

Burt

Have been a regular fan of these (last 3 seasons).

Well recommended, superb value, and much better than the official stuff that may come out.

richie17

Quote from: filbertfish on August 01, 2011, 09:30:15 AM
Always find the Reviews a good read, will you be selling them outside the ground?

Should be.  We've had a baby this year so not sure how much 'selling time' there'll be, but I'll be bringing them along when I can.   This Thursday will have him along for his first match, but will try to bring a few copies of the book too.  So if you see someone waving a small child and a green book in the air, that'll be me.

richie17

Thanks Lighthouse and burt - very kind of you!

richie17

SCFulhmFan

Hurray!  A Fulham book that can post to the USA.  If you want to add older reviews can you without doing multiple orders?  Can't find a way to add one at a time to the main order. 

richie17

Quote from: SCFulhmFan on August 01, 2011, 03:17:59 PM
Hurray!  A Fulham book that can post to the USA.  If you want to add older reviews can you without doing multiple orders?  Can't find a way to add one at a time to the main order. 

Hi

Drop me a PM and can discuss.  Shipping can be really expensive but others have suggested that v g value in the past, so hopefully worth it. 

cheers for your interest.
Rich

sipwell

Why is it that the international order is twice the price of the UK order (apart from postage, which I understand)?
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

richie17

Quote from: sipwell on August 01, 2011, 05:37:18 PM
Why is it that the international order is twice the price of the UK order (apart from postage, which I understand)?

Hi Sipwell

Postage is the full answer - can be really pricey for the US, Australia, etc, and I decided for simplicity to do it this way.

I think it's still really good value though.  It has often been suggested that £5 is too cheap for the book, but I'm genuinely not really in it to make money (first one started off free... although this year I wouldn't mind a bit of profit - last season's book was huge and cost a lot to make; this time we're back to the usual page count and hopefully sensible margins with that!).  So the current balance seems to work, although happy to discuss multiple orders via PM if you like.

Cheers then
Rich

Burt

I have just placed my order and will attempt to hold off reading it until I am on my hols.

I tried that last year and failed miserably  :dft011:

Supermitch

Just ordered - quality of previous ones is exceptional.  No doubt this will be as good   :027:

richie17

Quote from: Supermitch on August 01, 2011, 07:37:54 PM
Just ordered - quality of previous ones is exceptional.  No doubt this will be as good   :027:

thanks Mitch!

White Noise

There are a lot of people on this board who may never have seen a copy of 'The Fulham Review' in its last 4 editions. It is a must read publication and the very best book about the club as it is today. Match reports, stats, player profiles and tons of other stuff about the last season - and all from some of the best writers about FFC.

If you don't read it you will forget just how many good things there were about last season. It allows you to savour the memories while whetting your appetite for the season ahead.

Its quality is in inverse proportion to its price as it remains one of only 3 things you can buy in Fulham for £5 or less.

Its the one football book you will never chuck out when the missus wants a 'spring clean' and no right minded Fulham fan should be without it.

Just as cricket followers know when to wake from hibernation as the Wisden Almanack surfaces in the Spring so do Fulhamites sense the sap of a new season rising once 'The Fulham Review' emerges in SW6.

SP3

Quote from: White Noise on August 01, 2011, 08:08:21 PM
Its quality is in inverse proportion to its price as it remains one of only 3 things you can buy in Fulham for £5 or less.

What are the other two????

Bilet

Just placed my order. Been waiting for this. Will recommend to all the members at Fulham Supporters Club Norway through our Facebook-page.