watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Hoesen's first goal for Fortuna.

Started by Frankie-Peter Taylor, August 01, 2011, 05:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sipwell

Where teams meet. The team they are facing, KSK Hasselt, was/is in the same league as my Belgian team, Union Saint Gilloise. So through 3 steps (KSK-Hasselt-Fortuna, Hoesen, Fulham), the two most beautiful clubs in the world are linked :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Lighthouse

Blimey that scorer looks handy. We should look carefully at him. Oh, wait just a minute.  Get Coat gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

that was pinpoint accuracy or a cross poorly executed, well done to the lad either way though.

Burt

Had all the hallmarks of a cross.

They all count though!

beijing ben

Quote from: Burt on August 01, 2011, 06:10:40 PM
Had all the hallmarks of a cross.

They all count though!

Reminds me of Malik Buari against Torquay in a pre season friendly a few years back. There is no way he meant that but good to see him score..

jarv

WhiteJC

Hoesen Joins Sittard

The Club can confirm that striker Danny Hoesen has joined Dutch side Fortuna Sittard in a season-long loan deal.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/August/HoesenJoinsSittard.aspx?#ixzz1TqsWgo1n

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on August 02, 2011, 08:26:12 AM

Hoesen Joins Sittard

The Club can confirm that striker Danny Hoesen has joined Dutch side Fortuna Sittard in a season-long loan deal.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/August/HoesenJoinsSittard.aspx?#ixzz1TqsWgo1n

Here I was laughing that SSN announced this on Monday when he'd already scored for his new club. Now I discover that they actually scooped the official site by 24 hours on three-day old news.  064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

cebu

He's obviously been studying under Clint "Juventus" Dempsey! 

HatterDon

that was NOT a cross. There was nobody near in position to take advantage of a cross. That was a shot.

They're gonna like him over there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

richie17

Quote from: HatterDon on August 03, 2011, 05:31:57 AM
that was NOT a cross. There was nobody near in position to take advantage of a cross. That was a shot.

They're gonna like him over there.

There weren't any people in the top corner of the net, no, but there were people in the box.  He didn't quite get his foot round the ball and it went in. I think the bashful giggles afterwards support this too.