watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Keanu Marsh-Brown To Forest

Started by White Noise, August 04, 2011, 11:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Steve McLaren wants him on a season loan to play at rb.

Mr Fulham

I'd prefer if he played him at rm but I'm glad that it's only a loan deal. Championship football is good for him and leads him to Premiership level.

zzamora

I think that he is, how would you say, a player good. My time in england he play well for hisch club and i thinsch that he is, how would you say, the player who will forward thisch club.

anyone else seen that interview with the wally with a brolly?

elgreenio

looked really good at the Dons last year, sceptical about how he'll handle the step up though.
touch my camera through the fence

leonffc

Quote from: elgreenio on August 04, 2011, 11:57:37 AM
looked really good at the Dons last year, sceptical about how he'll handle the step up though.

A mate (S/T holder at Dons) said he got found out too easily. Once a defender got the measure of him, he was lost. He said he could do with dropping another league for experience, possible prem quality in the future but unsure

elgreenio

Quote from: leonffc on August 04, 2011, 12:00:02 PM
A mate (S/T holder at Dons) said he got found out too easily. Once a defender got the measure of him, he was lost. He said he could do with dropping another league for experience, possible prem quality in the future but unsure

he went missing in a few games yes, but i'm being optimistic and passing that off as inexperience
touch my camera through the fence