watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey not called up for USMNT vs. Mexico

Started by LordNelson, August 04, 2011, 06:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNelson

"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

SmithyFFC

thank god. poor lad never has a weeks break it seems. international retirement anyone?
FTID

mccscratch

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 04, 2011, 06:32:22 PM
thank god. poor lad never has a weeks break it seems. international retirement anyone?

NO
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

HatterDon

The only England-based player is Everton's GK Howard.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

This is a good thing. It is a friendly and doesn't mean anything and Clint is just getting started for us today.
Fulham for life!

os5889

HatterDon

I believe that this might be the first sighting this season of the ever-strong  "Dempsey looks tired and needs to sit out a match" bird.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on August 04, 2011, 07:58:21 PM

I believe that this might be the first sighting this season of the ever-strong  "Dempsey looks tired and needs to sit out a match" bird.

From my vantage point*  Dempsey was the player who seemed to attract the most fouls...  :011:

*I was sor far forward my feet were below pitch level - I could see f*** all.

nevzter

Thank goodness for Fulham.  No need for his participation (in another ass-kicking by Mexico). 
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

goffc

Quote from: nevzter on August 05, 2011, 02:08:29 AM
Thank goodness for Fulham.  No need for his participation (in another ass-kicking by Mexico). 

thank goodness for coach klinsi - some articles pointed out demps not being included like it was a big deal.  i don't think so at all.  the boy has been playing for almost 3 years straight - time for him to miss a match is long overdue.  you can be sure that when the matches matter, demps will be one of the first names picked.  he just got back with fulham and there is no good reason to drag him back across the pond for this one.

Logicalman

I agree, he needs a break from playing any further friendlies for the USMNT, I thought such games were supposed to be where you tried out new blood, and saved the experienced lads for when it actually mattered.