News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just when I was having fun I realized...

Started by finnster01, August 04, 2011, 09:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckykat

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 05, 2011, 10:53:59 AM

Not a bad shout. I've been playing on the simulator on IGIndex for a while and am so far up about £150,000. Just need to take the jump and do it for myself on small size contracts.

Been with IG since the early 80s, good company. If you want to get serious with this Equalizer, take a look at http://thedanielcode.com - the best guru out there. I'm going to the US of A next month for one of his tutorials. Lots of free articles you will find interesting without having to pay for membership.

Blingo

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on August 04, 2011, 10:20:21 PM
the best thing about being fired at age 62 from the best job I ever had was that I was able to convert my 401k to a CD before it disappeared altogether, which it pretty much would have done had they fired me about 6 weeks later.

The stock market sucks. The people who manipulate stock prices suck. The people that fight so hard to keep the stock market pirates unregulated suck.
When u got nothin, u got nothin to lose ! Really looking forward to having a bizarre discussion with you HD...

HatterDon

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on August 05, 2011, 04:56:46 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 04, 2011, 10:20:21 PM
the best thing about being fired at age 62 from the best job I ever had was that I was able to convert my 401k to a CD before it disappeared altogether, which it pretty much would have done had they fired me about 6 weeks later.

The stock market sucks. The people who manipulate stock prices suck. The people that fight so hard to keep the stock market pirates unregulated suck.
When u got nothin, u got nothin to lose ! Really looking forward to having a bizarre discussion with you HD...

Pretty much all my discussions turn bizarre at some point, Colin. I'm really looking forward to meeting you next month.

I'm invisible now; I've got no secrets to conceal.*

* hard to slip a Dylan quote past this old boy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CorkCity

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on August 04, 2011, 11:15:37 PM
As a friend of mine said back in '08 - "don't worry, it's not fingerless gloves time yet."
Nogood "asking for an explanation, isit" Boyo

Is Dow Jones a welsh boyo ?
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

HatterDon

Quote from: CorkCity on August 05, 2011, 10:45:51 PM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on August 04, 2011, 11:15:37 PM
As a friend of mine said back in '08 - "don't worry, it's not fingerless gloves time yet."
Nogood "asking for an explanation, isit" Boyo

Is Dow Jones a welsh boyo ?

Until recently, its boss was gooooood buddies with a well known Aussie newspaper/broadcasting git. Is that close enough?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

"Is Dow Jones a welsh boyo ?"
If he were, he'd be called "Jones the Stock"
Nogood "and shares and share alike, isit" Boyo