watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TV Football for today

Started by Logicalman, August 06, 2011, 03:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

FSC+ Brighton/Doncaster at 10 EST with Southampton/Leeds to follow at noon EST.

I know, I know, it is slumming it a little, but needs must and all that, and it helps us lead into the real football starting next week.  :hook:

HatterDon

caught the second half of the Soton/Leeds match. It's a shame we never got Lallana, eh?

I had a thought about 10 minutes in. If every player who shouted "F... Off" at an official or another player was fined 500 quid with all proceeds going to charity, this would become a double good that football and society at large could benefit from. I especially enjoy a Rumanian player shouting that at an Argentine player. FO appears to be the universal language.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ImperialWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on August 06, 2011, 08:53:10 PM
caught the second half of the Soton/Leeds match. It's a shame we never got Lallana, eh?

I had a thought about 10 minutes in. If every player who shouted "F... Off" at an official or another player was fined 500 quid with all proceeds going to charity, this would become a double good that football and society at large could benefit from. I especially enjoy a Rumanian player shouting that at an Argentine player. FO appears to be the universal language.

How about £500 for every fan? A cheque sent in the post to the US treasury, that Statue Of Liberty sized debt would be gone in no time*!

*says the hypocrite who almost lost his voice shouting obscenities at the referee at the Fulham-Bolton FA Cup match.

Logicalman

Quote from: ImperialWhite on August 06, 2011, 10:13:24 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 06, 2011, 08:53:10 PM

How about £500 for every fan? A cheque sent in the post to the US treasury, that Statue Of Liberty sized debt would be gone in no time*!

*says the hypocrite who almost lost his voice shouting obscenities at the referee at the Fulham-Bolton FA Cup match.

No hypocrisy at all mate, it WAS Bolton, after all   :011: