News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR (anymore) What has old Eddie Johnson been up to?

Started by mccscratch, August 04, 2011, 03:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mccscratch

Oh Eddie.... :doh:

PALM COAST -- The wife of Eddie Johnson, a star soccer player at Flagler Palm Coast High School who was on the preliminary U.S. roster for last year's World Cup -- was accused of ramming her Jeep Cherokee into Johnson's rental car after seeing him at a Palm Coast hotel with a woman, according to a deputy's report.

Janelle Johnson, 25, of Palm Coast was charged with felony criminal mischief and felony child abuse because the couple's 5-year-old daughter was in the Jeep with her at the time of the incident, according to a report from the Flagler County Sheriff's Office.

She was released from the Flagler County jail after posting $3,000 bail.

Eddie Johnson, 27, a Bunnell native, played for the U.S.A in the 2006 World Cup. Johnson, who gave deputies a Palm Coast address, also played with Major League Soccer teams in Dallas and Kansas City from 2001 to 2008. He also competed in the prestigious English Premier League, where he played with Fulham and later Cardiff City from 2008-2009, and Preston North End. He also played in Greece.

A man who answered a phone call Wednesday from The News-Journal at first said he was Johnson but then said it was the wrong number and declined to comment.

Here's what happened according to a report from the Sheriff's Office, which was called about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday to the Hampton Inn near State Road 100 and Interstate 95.

Janelle Johnson received a call from a friend that her husband was at the Hampton Inn. She drove there early on Tuesday with their child in her white Jeep Cherokee. She said she spotted her husband's rented red Chevy Camaro parked in the rear of the hotel and tried to call him but he did not answer his phone.

Janelle Johnson told deputies that she saw her husband walking with a woman and "became upset."

Eddie Johnson said he was in an upstairs room at the Hampton Inn when his wife rammed the rented Camaro.

Deputies said Janelle's daughter's eyes "were red and she appeared to have been crying."
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Lighthouse

I read about this.

But Has Mrs EJ not watched TV. It is clear EJ was planning a surprise birthday party for his wife with a birthday planner. Or he was in a deal to buy some property and he wanted to tell his wife later. Or the mystery woman was a football agent and he had promised his wife he would take the job offered by Burger King and not  mess about pretending to play football.

Why do wives always expect the worse? Have they no trust?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Lets face it , why was she worrying, ask any fulham fan, he couldn't score to save his life!!!

mccscratch

Quote from: epsomraver on August 04, 2011, 03:33:07 PM
Lets face it , why was she worrying, ask any fulham fan, he couldn't score to save his life!!!

We have a winner!! I was counting the seconds before a comment like that would come up... I put it at 15 mins.... Well done Epsom
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

HatterDon

Well, Mr. Mac, when you yourself loft the lob softly in the air, you shouldn't be surprised at how quickly it's put away.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

Gnuck phnarr - he said 'Hampton Inn' 064.gif

Poor old Eddie. When he finally does score its at the wrong end! :doh:

epsomraver

Well spotted WN, Hampton inn and I bet he still didn't shoot!

barnes201272

For the love of Football , Beer , and Gretsch

leonffc

At least he can score off the pitch if not on it!!

sipwell

I think we should have an EJ regular update.
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Jimpav

Quote from: sipwell on August 05, 2011, 03:45:19 PM

Sign him up as a resident FoF columinist or blogger as I believe it is called these days.

Sheepskin Junior

Since when have Cardiff and Preston been in the PL?
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

cebu

Quote from: sipwell on August 05, 2011, 03:45:19 PM

I second this motion. EJ seems far more interesting, now that he's left Fulham. 

ron

Spend his cash and look the other way. What's the problem in that?

Tom

Fulham for life!

luckylindy

Good Luck EJ, wish you well in your football and private life.

LordNelson

WTF with the hatchet job.  It's not like he was a Bullard.  He gave it his best but it wasn't good enough.  He was still FFC.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

finnster01

Maybe there is hope for EJ after all. All he needs is to get rid of his legs and get a couple of those devices.

1026: BREAKING ATHLETICS - The Associated Press report that South Africa have selected double-amputee runner Oscar Pistorius in the team for this month's world championships. Pistorius is set to be the first amputee athlete to compete at the able-bodied worlds when he represents South Africa in Daegu, South Korea, as its only runner in the 400 metres. He has also been chosen for the 4x400 relay.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

sipwell

Quote from: finnster01 on August 08, 2011, 02:38:43 PM
Maybe there is hope for EJ after all. All he needs is to get rid of his legs and get a couple of those devices.

1026: BREAKING ATHLETICS - The Associated Press report that South Africa have selected double-amputee runner Oscar Pistorius in the team for this month's world championships. Pistorius is set to be the first amputee athlete to compete at the able-bodied worlds when he represents South Africa in Daegu, South Korea, as its only runner in the 400 metres. He has also been chosen for the 4x400 relay.

Have you seen how fast that athlete runs? If he participated in the last Olympics (he was banned), he would have ended 6th!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!