watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

First batch of Fulham Reviews are in the post today

Started by richie17, August 08, 2011, 01:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richie17

They're all going in the post today. Sorry for delay, didn't get them until Thursday, then been away since Friday. But all orders are going into the post now.

Sorry if I missed you on Thursday - arrived at 630 and surprisingly sold out of what I had by 7. Won't be at Villa game owing to inconvenient wedding, but will be at the Dnipro game, hopefully 630 again.

Against that, if you order today or tomorrow the book will be in the post that day as I'm at home.

Back issues will go tomorrow (please note, 07/08 is sold out, despite what the website says - sorry about that).

www.godsfoot.com if you'd like to order (if in doubt, why not give it a go - great value!)

cheers again
Rich

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...I bought mine on Thursday and have been perusing at random, interesting stats and a section on Fulham programmes (in glorious colour) through the years and a wide range of reporters, including chopper, richie17 and even a colonial from the lone star state, and not forgetting the cover design work by Whites JC. A reminder of the good games, the bad games as well as the indifferent ones with knowledgeable analysis "scriptus a populo pro populo"...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

richie17

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 08, 2011, 02:28:16 PM
...I bought mine on Thursday and have been perusing at random, interesting stats and a section on Fulham programmes (in glorious colour) through the years and a wide range of reporters, including chopper, richie17 and even a colonial from the lone star state, and not forgetting the cover design work by Whites JC. A reminder of the good games, the bad games as well as the indifferent ones with knowledgeable analysis "scriptus a populo pro populo"...

cheers Ed, good to see you.

Maidstone Lee

Rich, i won't be able to make it to the ground until 7 on the dot next Thursday, will that still be ok?

Many Thanks
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

richie17

Logicalman

Rich,
Got the first two, thanks, just waiting on the third - a quick browse and they look good - looks like I have some happy reading for our vacation in two weeks - secluded cottage so good books are a must.

richie17

Quote from: Logicalman on August 10, 2011, 10:51:39 AM
Rich,
Got the first two, thanks, just waiting on the third - a quick browse and they look good - looks like I have some happy reading for our vacation in two weeks - secluded cottage so good books are a must.

Hi - yep, back issues going out today!

Burt

I hope it thuds on my doormat tonight, I am going away tomorrow...! It is essential holiday reading!

Mr_Moon

Was on my doormat this afternoon! Read the introduction and had a quick flick through.

Looks good

Cheers

HatterDon

my postman is getting suspicious as to why I keep racing him to the mailbox. Could it be the consulting check that was "mailed to you on 12 July, I SWEAR" that gives me my early afternoon cardio, or is the the hope that each day's mail will contain my new Fulham Review?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NogoodBoyo

I was obviously asleep at the wheel on this one.  Anybody care to enlighten?
Fulham Review - is that not the classy glossy produced by Fulham for the fans?  A kind friend has sent me a couple of those in the past.  Has Richie set up a distribution centre for lonely foreign followers of Fulham?  If so, what are the terms of business and how are they executed?
Nogood "questioning authority or there'll be rioting in the streets of Tonypandy, isit" Boyo

Burt

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on August 10, 2011, 03:26:45 PM
I was obviously asleep at the wheel on this one.  Anybody care to enlighten?
Fulham Review - is that not the classy glossy produced by Fulham for the fans?  A kind friend has sent me a couple of those in the past.  Has Richie set up a distribution centre for lonely foreign followers of Fulham?  If so, what are the terms of business and how are they executed?
Nogood "questioning authority or there'll be rioting in the streets of Tonypandy, isit" Boyo

http://www.godsfoot.com/

Here you are sir.

Order, read and enjoy!

ffcwickford

:003: :003: Arrived this morning, but as yet have been too busy to look at it - will probably go to Turkey with me on the 22nd to read on the plane - lovely colour for the front cover- once again I am sure will be a top read!

Burt

Mine was waiting for me when I got home last night.

It will be accompanying me to Gozo, and will be read on a sun lounger accompanied by a Cisk beer.

Can't wait!

Vinnieffc

Just ordered mine and it will accompany me to Santorini lying by the pool with a cold bottle of Amstel.

Logicalman

Congratulations Rich, looks like you've just topped the FoF Best sellers list for August 2011 - who needs the NYT or Fulham shop, eh?

Lighthouse

Post arrived at 2.30 this afternoon. I have tutted my way through the introduction. Mark Hughes legacy was not to break Hodgsons machine? I moaned and grumbled and am delighted.

As well as the intro and the match reports. The usual hight standard of writing only spoilt by some American commenting on Gentleman Jim. (Only kidding, great article  by Don). Also a few programme covers, I was there and there, that balances the whole review up nicely. Finished off with a statistical review. Another great book to add to the collection. Another review that is becoming as important as any yearbook used to be. Some used to say Rothmans Football Year book was the football bible. Well the Fulham Review is ours.

Now about that introduction.............
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chopper

Got mine yesterday too.

Great job Rich and special thanks to WhiteJC for revamping the look. Love the little scoreboard style match report headers, and the cover is brilliant.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

richie17

Quote from: Chopper on August 11, 2011, 05:18:19 PM
Got mine yesterday too.

Great job Rich and special thanks to WhiteJC for revamping the look. Love the little scoreboard style match report headers, and the cover is brilliant.

Thanks Dave - i was reading back through them all this morning and came across your first departing heroes chapter about Boa and Steed. Seems like a lifetime ago.