more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone for cricket? England v. India

Started by Burt, August 10, 2011, 12:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Burt

KP half century... Motoring along quite nicely.

Airfix

ImperialWhite

Burt

HatterDon

Quote from: Burt on August 11, 2011, 07:58:57 PM
456/3 - not a bad day at the office!

So, what do you reckon -- declare at 550 in the middle of the third day?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Pata

At the rate they're going, it could be more like 630 by the middle of the 3rd day.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

Pata

The Indians in my office reckon you can really see that the Indian cricketers are really suffering from playing too much earlier in the season, with IPL taking a lot out of them. The bowlers are knackered and Sehwag, for example, should've had surgery in the spring but didn't want to miss out on the IPL money.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

ImperialWhite

474 - 3

Only 7 runs away from a double century for Cook!

The Equalizer

We'll want to declare whatever the score at the end of today and give it 2 days to bowl out India. I reckon we could have over 700 by then!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Vinnieffc

I reckon declare at tea to give themselves the afternoon to have a go at the openers who will have tired having fielded for the best part of 3 days..

MJG

Just keep batting try for 1000, we dont need to win.

The Doctor

Can I hear someone playing "Raindrops keep falling on my head" on the trumpet in the background?

Mitch

Before this test I said to my mate that the only player who hadn't put in at least one brilliant innings (maybe Swann too, but he did bat well in one) in the series so far was Cook. Now he's completed his 200 I think it's fair to say the whole team have performed 100%, including Tremlett etc.

ron

He's batted so well, he's fused the lights at the ground....and the scoreboard's blacked out !!

ron

..and now the floodlights have gone out. The new pavilion was blacked out for an hour or so but what can you expect for £32million?

epsomraver

Cook ha scored more than the Indians put together, how many times has a player done that in a test?

Mitch

I'm not sure if his double counts as an additional century, but before that he had 19 centuries in test cricket for England with the record being 23. He's bound to break this and pretty soon I'd imagine. How old is he?

The Doctor

Quote from: The Doctor on August 12, 2011, 12:37:30 PM
Can I hear someone playing "Raindrops keep falling on my head" on the trumpet in the background?

Now playing the "Only Fools and Horses" theme tune (opening credits)

ImperialWhite

Could a cricket fan kindly explain what's going on? - just a lack of light?