watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Juventus ticket allocation

Started by FC Silver Fox, March 03, 2010, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Does anyone know the rules on away club ticket allocation for Europa League games?
Is it a fixed number, a percentage of total capacity or just an arbitrary figure?

Why are we being given the ridiculously low allocation of 1537 tickets for Juventus? The capacity of their temporary ground is about 27500 so that means we are getting 5.5%

There are going to be a lot of disappointed fans who have already booked travel and hotels but can't get a ticket for the game. Its outrageous.   :(

We should apply the same allocation for the return match. Don't give them any more than 1435 tickets.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FC Silver Fox

Replying to my own post is a bit sad,but I think I've found the rule

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/competitions/UEFACup/84/52/89/845289_DOWNLOAD.pdf

14.06 All clubs in the UEFA club competitions must make at least 5% of the total
capacity of their stadium available exclusively to visiting supporters, in a
segregated, safe area. In addition, visiting clubs are entitled to purchase up
to 200 top-category tickets (unless otherwise agreed between the two clubs
in question) for their VIP supporters, sponsors, etc. (see Articles 17 and 27 of
the UEFA Stadium Infrastructure Regulations and Article 19 of the UEFA
Safety and Security Regulations).

Article 14.08 talks about reallocating unsold tickets to away clubs if they haven't been sold, but I can't see that happening.   So basically, we're screwed.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

The Equalizer

I guess it's a lot harder getting a ticket for Juve than for Fulham. I reckon there's going to be about 9,000 Spurs at the Cottage on saturday in ALL areas...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

To be honest, I think Juve have been utter numpties about this.  Their last game had something like 16000 in attendance (with 1,500 from Ajax).  Giving us more tickets would have done them a favour.

Someone on TIFF who knows his way round Italian football said that its partly a stadium design issue, what with the away perspex pens Italians are so fond of.  With a couple of weeks, I'm sure they could have easily made a few minor alterations.  They're just being lazy gits.

JBH

Quote from: The Equalizer on March 03, 2010, 09:21:16 AM
I guess it's a lot harder getting a ticket for Juve than for Fulham. I reckon there's going to be about 9,000 Spurs at the Cottage on saturday in ALL areas...

If I get a stinking Yid anywhere near me in the Hammy End, I can assure you they won't be there long!  >:(