watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Paddy McCourt

Started by Mr Fulham, August 10, 2011, 11:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/pat-mccourt-two-goals-faroe-islands-14854663/

Northern Ireland's new George Best? Two world class goals. Seems to be very talented and has a great dribbling.

Worth a punt? Hughes didn't seem too surprised in their joint BBC post-match talk.

Lighthouse

Not sure he would ever have that sort of time and space in any league in England. But certainly looks good. Oh wait a minute, Stoke have put in a bid for him. Well I don't know for sure but they have put in a bid for everybody else.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

There will never be another George Best
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Quote from: finnster01 on August 11, 2011, 01:09:50 AM
There will never be another George Best

I saw him for United in his prime and for Fulham at the end of his career. He was a pure genius on the pitch. There never was and never will be a player to come close. Had he played for a top International side he would be mentioned in the same breath as Pele and Johan Cruyff. Maradona would not have been fit to snort coke of his boot.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

Finished both well, thats all that counts right?
The Dude abides.

HatterDon

I remember another NI striker who we signed a few years back -- and he got his international goals against Spain and England, NOT the Faroe Islands.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2011, 02:51:01 AM
I remember another NI striker who we signed a few years back -- and he got his international goals against Spain and England, NOT the Faroe Islands.

:005:
The Dude abides.

ffcwickford

Watched whole game and Healy was a constant target/threat, never hid, but can't buy a goal at the moment - hit the post and had a brilliant shot tipped onto post by keeper - ran himself into the ground - would certainly think a cheeky bid to a cash strapped big Scottish club wouldn't go amiss. He was sadly misused by us first time around - that goal against Sunderland was just pure genius!

Then walk across the city and take Paddy McCourt from Celtic - all transfer business done - one more striker and a midfielder with excellent close control!

Burt

He is certainly comfortable on the ball, has an eye for goal and looks very self assured.

HatterDon

Quote from: ffcwickford on August 11, 2011, 07:42:54 AM
Watched whole game and Healy was a constant target/threat, never hid, but can't buy a goal at the moment - hit the post and had a brilliant shot tipped onto post by keeper - ran himself into the ground - would certainly think a cheeky bid to a cash strapped big Scottish club wouldn't go amiss. He was sadly misused by us first time around - that goal against Sunderland was just pure genius!

Then walk across the city and take Paddy McCourt from Celtic - all transfer business done - one more striker and a midfielder with excellent close control!

I always felt that had McBride not gone down against 'boro, that he and Healy would have been a great partnership. It just didn't work out that way and, by the time Macca got back, the plot had changed.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel