watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Salcido starting for Mexico vs USA

Started by timmyg, August 11, 2011, 02:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg

Be interested to see how long he plays for. If it's a full 90 I can see him gone soon.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

HatterDon

interesting. He was hurting enough to be subbed out after 30 minutes or so in the Gold Cup final.

It certainly does look like a showcase for him.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimbobob

Still in and playing well. They are just better than we are with these line ups.
John Harkes is such an unsufferable gas bag.  :53: :53: :53:
And I have no idea who the other tool is.
Adds nothing. Poor Ian Darke.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

clintclintdeuce

I liked the Latin man in the box. Brought a perspective that was concise and fresh, with a unique perspective. See, I dont hate everything Mexico has to offer.

I hope we never see Mexican Carlos in Black and White again.
The Dude abides.

mattiesafer

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 11, 2011, 04:17:20 AM
I liked the Latin man in the box. Brought a perspective that was concise and fresh, with a unique perspective. See, I dont hate everything Mexico has to offer.

What are the things u do hate that Mexico has to offer?

Jimbobob

He is the ESPN DePortes booth commentator. I couldn't understand him until the end.
Three people in the booth is just too much.
Nice we got a draw but weak teams on both sides.
I will miss Carlos even though he may be a liability. He did play hard I thought. Surprised Howard played.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: mattiesafer on August 11, 2011, 04:34:59 AM

I hate their National team with a passion. I dont theres a team in the universe I hate more. Other than that their women and food do me just fine.
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

I dont like tequila and I hate their beers though.
The Dude abides.

HatterDon

Salcido had a great first half and a so-so second half. He'll get blamed for the USA goal, but he was the ONLY defender covering about 90% of the penalty area so no matter where he stood somebody was going to be unmarked.

I hope he stays with us. He still has a lot to contribute.

LordNelson

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 11, 2011, 04:52:38 AM

You need to be drinking ya some Modelo Especial since that boy that makes drogba look sh*te is pimpin' it!!!!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: LordNelson on August 11, 2011, 05:40:09 AM

You need to be drinking ya some Modelo Especial since that boy that makes drogba look sh*te is pimpin' it!!!!

I swore I would buy it next time I bought some beers, but I havent bought any beer since the commercial hit the airwaves!
The Dude abides.

HatterDon

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 11, 2011, 05:44:17 AM

I swore I would buy it next time I bought some beers, but I havent bought any beer since the commercial hit the airwaves!

What? No beer at all? Have you taken some sort of pledge?

mattiesafer

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 11, 2011, 04:51:27 AM
Quote from: mattiesafer on August 11, 2011, 04:34:59 AM

I hate their National team with a passion. I dont theres a team in the universe I hate more. Other than that their women and food do me just fine.

Phew.  That's a much nicer answer than what I had feared... I enjoy watching their national team play, especially when they are mopping up against our sorry defense.  The only way to get better...

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2011, 04:23:22 PM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 11, 2011, 05:44:17 AM

What? No beer at all? Have you taken some sort of pledge?

Got on the Airfix diet HD back in May, diet doenst allow me to drink. Cant argue with the results Im down 40 lbs and almost to 10% bodyfat now.

I have drank a few in my days, nothing to really miss out on... though Im in the final phase of that diet and did enjoy a guinness extra stout watching the yanks yesterday.
The Dude abides.