watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riise goal V Czech Republic

Started by os5889, August 11, 2011, 10:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Nothing I like to see more than a Fulham player score against a Dark Side goalkeeper!

098.gif :airfix:

finnster01

Quote from: Airfix on August 11, 2011, 10:55:15 AM
Nothing I like to see more than a Fulham player score against a Dark Side goalkeeper!

Totally agree Mr Airfix,

But how about that first one? Who is that player? That was top shelf.

What has happened to Norway? From those little highlites looked like they were taking the piss of Rosicky and Cech... Should have been 5-0
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The King

Quote from: finnster01 on August 11, 2011, 02:04:27 PMBut how about that first one? Who is that player? That was top shelf.

Mohammed Abdellaoue, Hannover's striker.

That goal, though it wasn't the best of Riise, just shows how good he is. You usually don't expect a left back to be in the box when attacking.

os5889

Quote from: finnster01 on August 11, 2011, 02:04:27 PM
Quote from: Airfix on August 11, 2011, 10:55:15 AM

Totally agree Mr Airfix,

But how about that first one? Who is that player? That was top shelf.

What has happened to Norway? From those little highlites looked like they were taking the piss of Rosicky and Cech... Should have been 5-0

Question should be, what has happened to the Czech Republic since the glory days of Baros, Koller, Berger, Poborsky and co

HatterDon

Ah, Mohammed Abdellaoue -- what a wondeful Nordic name. Right up there with that typical Swedish name Zlatan Ibrahaimovic.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2011, 04:53:36 PM
Ah, Mohammed Abdellaoue -- what a wondeful Nordic name. Right up there with that typical Swedish name Zlatan Ibrahaimovic.

:005:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

MikeR

Quote from: The King on August 11, 2011, 02:34:55 PM
That goal, though it wasn't the best of Riise, just shows how good he is. You usually don't expect a left back to be in the box when attacking.

What position was Riise playing in this match? He seemed to be coming in off the right flank for his goal, and the brief review I saw indicated that Norway lined up in a 3-5-2.
We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

Airfix

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2011, 04:53:36 PM

Do I hear England's Graeme Le Saux?

Mr Fulham

Abdellaoue is an outstanding striker.

Bilet

Brilliant player. Hannover got him for 1 mill. Bargain.