watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Spuds / Toffees match postponed this weekend

Started by Logicalman, August 11, 2011, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Chief executive of the Premier League Richard Scudamore "police are unable to hand Tottenham High Road back to the local council until Friday night so no safety certificate".
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SCFulhmFan

Any word on our match?  Haven't seen anything posted on the website for us yanks.   :026:

Yarden

From Skysports:

"The other nine fixtures are looking positive and by 6pm tonight we should have a clear picture, but at the moment it looks like nine will be on."

mrska

Hope so..  i wanna start looking forward to this game..... by now im usually so excited i cant sleep!

Logicalman

Quote from: SCFulhmFan on August 11, 2011, 11:26:42 AM
Any word on our match?  Haven't seen anything posted on the website for us yanks.   :026:

Well, that's knackered Ian Darke's trip back to blighty to commentate on the ESPN2's coverage from white hart lane. Looks like we'll only have two matches at 10AM (EST) then - QPR/Bolton (FCS+) and Poo/Sunderland (FSCHD) - with Fulham on at 2:30 PM (following the Toon/Arse match at noon-30) on FSCHD.

epsomraver

on BBC web site, some horrible scenes, pictures 3 and 4 may need parental guidance and a strong stomach
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

Tina

PM David Cameron: Weekend PL kick-offs in London may be brought forward to help police (BBC Sports tickertape)

Tina

Premier League say Spurs-Everton off this weekend; other nine games go ahead as planned (BBC Sports tickertape)

HatterDon

His Twitchiness requested an extra week to get everyone fit for the season opening.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on August 11, 2011, 04:51:39 PM
His Twitchiness requested an extra week to get everyone fit for the season opening.
He will no doubt be compensated by being given an extra twenty days to buy players once the window shuts.