watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dnipro sign Nikola Kalinic from Blackburn Rovers

Started by Jacob, August 11, 2011, 09:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I have a bad feeling about this. Whenever I saw him play he did seem dangerous. I hope he doesn't come to haunt us!  :dft002:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/942569/nikola-kalinic-completes-move-from-blackburn-to-dnipro?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5901

os5889

I think given the circumstances this is most definately FR and not NFR!!

SmithyFFC

FTID

Chopper

I thought they were talking about Ivan Klasnić of Bolton when I first heard the news. That would scare me but I don't think I've really seen Kalinic play?
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

Rupert

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 11, 2011, 09:36:37 PM
Not worried, would not dress in our side.

What, you mean he would go onto the pitch in the nuddy?

075.gif

Don't you just love these little americanisms that keep popping up on this site? It's an education.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: Rupert on August 11, 2011, 09:42:15 PM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on August 11, 2011, 09:36:37 PM
Not worried, would not dress in our side.

What, you mean he would go onto the pitch in the nuddy?

075.gif

Don't you just love these little americanisms that keep popping up on this site? It's an education.

Meaning he woudlnt make it into our starting XI or our subs. He wouldnt "dress" for the match.
The Dude abides.

FC Silver Fox

We'd got your meaning, CCD. I agree with Rupert. Its not being nasty or cynical. Some of these expressions are an education for us. S'pose it must be the same with the Americans, especially when the Fredster has had a curry and a few beers.
By the way, T, are you coming over for the Man City game ?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Blingo

flap flap flap.

This team is NOWHERE NEAR good enough to stop us going through. SIMPLE.

Jacob

LOL when I first saw it I thought it was Bolton's Ivan Klasnić. I still think he may be a dark horse. He knows how we play in the premier league. I don't know. I just hope some Blackburn cast away doesn't score any goals on us!

Jack Fulham

Always thought he was decent, I'd leave if Jason Roberts was picked ahead of me though. Dnipro will prove a tough test for us.

Jacob

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 11, 2011, 10:20:25 PM
Always thought he was decent, I'd leave if Jason Roberts was picked ahead of me though. Dnipro will prove a tough test for us.

That is what I was thinking. I had him in my fantasy team for a week I think when I knew he would play. He may not be "Fulham" quality, but I think he might cause a head ache or two. My Ukrainian brother in law says this will be a tough test for us (he hates Dinpro too lol)

Mr_Moon

Jacob

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 12, 2011, 01:21:51 AM
We'll lose to Dnipro, just know it

Having the fixtures "fixed" and reversed after the draw I knew something "Fulhamish" was a foot. Sadly I think this is a big banana peel.

Burt

We will WIN.

Science is on our side.

No sides with unpronouncable names progress to the latter stages of these competitions.

:dft011:

AlFayedsChequebook

I always thought he was a decent player and would have happily had him at Fulham.

Dnipro will be a tough game, but I dont think he is nailed on to score

HatterDon

Quote from: Jacob on August 12, 2011, 04:12:25 AM
Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 12, 2011, 01:21:51 AM
We'll lose to Dnipro, just know it

Having the fixtures "fixed" and reversed after the draw I knew something "Fulhamish" was a foot. Sadly I think this is a big banana peel.

Let's hope that Jol and the players aren't also looking for an excuse to lose.

There IS, you know, a HUGE advantage to playing the first leg at home as well. If you can keep a clean sheet at the Cottage, and you can then nick an early goal in the away leg, you've got the home team on the back foot for the rest of the tie. An organized defense and a couple of quick guys on the wings/up front, can make for a fun away match.

If we're better than them, we should win -- if we're really interested in proceeding, that is. Just because the fixtures were switched and just because they signed a guy who couldn't cut it in the Prem doesn't have me quivering in fear.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel