watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I hope this isn't the kiss of Death

Started by FFCcravencottage, August 12, 2011, 10:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

Fulham have never lost at Craven Cottage on the opening day of a Premier League season. :022:

AlFayedsChequebook

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

Fulham for life!

MJG

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on August 12, 2011, 10:20:19 AM
Fulham have never lost at Craven Cottage on the opening day of a Premier League season. :022:
Ban this man.

aFFCn_Fan

@hincharoo

Tom

But I do have something up my sleeve to reverse this, no worries! It is coming soon.  082.gif
Fulham for life!

MJG

Quote from: Tom on August 12, 2011, 10:29:13 AM
But I do have something up my sleeve to reverse this, no worries! It is coming soon.  082.gif
Please dont tell me Hesky has not scored in a year or something like that.

Tom

Quote from: MJG on August 12, 2011, 10:32:18 AM
Quote from: Tom on August 12, 2011, 10:29:13 AM
But I do have something up my sleeve to reverse this, no worries! It is coming soon.  082.gif
Please dont tell me Hesky has not scored in a year or something like that.
That's not it.
Fulham for life!

FFCcravencottage

Oh dear hope we don't lose now  :doh: otherwise I'll get the blame. Honestly I never looked it up I'm just the messenger lol.

LRCN

096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig 096.gig

Lighthouse

Dear Spirits Of Fulham

We will lose tomorrow as we have a manager who has no idea what he is doing. A forward line bereft of ideas and midfield unable to support the front two. A keeper so old, it pains me to see the amount of Deep Heat he needs at half time. If we only lose by three goals it will be a blessing.

I hope in some way this manages to negate the foolish thread.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Equalizer

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 12, 2011, 11:16:08 AM
Dear Spirits Of Fulham

We will lose tomorrow as we have a manager who has no idea what he is doing. A forward line bereft of ideas and midfield unable to support the front two. A keeper so old, it pains me to see the amount of Deep Heat he needs at half time. If we only lose by three goals it will be a blessing.

I hope in some way this manages to negate the foolish thread.

The Charge of the Lighthouse Brigade rides in to save the day!  098.gif
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MJG

•Aston Villa striker Bent will fancy his chances of scoring on Saturday – he has found the net on the opening day in four of the last six Premier League seasons.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: MJG on August 12, 2011, 11:48:01 AM
•Aston Villa striker Bent will fancy his chances of scoring on Saturday – he has found the net on the opening day in four of the last six Premier League seasons.

Mods please ban this man 096.gig even if he is trying reverse pshicology  (I can't spell that bit thick)
:doh: ok psychology

Mitch

FFCcravencottage - didnt take you long to get that ink!

I have a feeling it will be a draw tomorrow.

Re the stat - how many opening day games have we had at the cottage? Probably not many considering the years at Loftus Rd.

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Mitch on August 12, 2011, 11:57:53 AM
FFCcravencottage - didnt take you long to get that ink!

No about 24 hours after LBN11 posted the picture of it, shame the Avatar makes it look a bit squashed though. :012:

FFCcravencottage

Mitch

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on August 12, 2011, 12:42:48 PM
Quote from: Mitch on August 12, 2011, 12:38:09 PM
Where is it?
LOL Forearm just above my wrist.
Makes sense now. I was trying to work it out! Presume you have a couple of FFC ones? I'll probably get something resembling the Fa Cup final badge. Me and two others have made a pact that the night we win a trophy we will go to the nearest parlour and get it done.