watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2nd Kiss of death

Started by FFCcravencottage, August 12, 2011, 11:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

http://www.london24.com/sport/fulham/murphy_s_law_shock_horror_no_one_has_tipped_fulham_for_the_drop_1_992132?
Murphy's Law: Shock horror, no-one has tipped Fulham for the drop

The fantasy teams have been chopped and changed, the pundits have had their say (Surprising none of them have tipped Fulham for the drop), and not even carnage on the streets of England could stop it.

The kick off to the 2011-2012 Premier League season is only hours away.

Fulham of course have already been in European action but at 3pm tomorrow the real business starts as Fulham host Aston Villa.

Both teams start the campaign with new managers and Martin Jol and Alex McLeish will be eager to get a win under their belt. Come 5pm I think it will be Mr Jol the happier of the two as the Whites get off to a winning start.

Fulham have always been strong at home and have got in the habit of getting results and match sharpness as a team, from the Europa qualifiers. Villa on the other hand lost two of their best players, Young and Friedel, and not had game time to gel. On top of that the fans are already on McLeish's back, due to his previous employers.

As for the up and coming season I think we are in for a very good season down by the Thames.

Like I said before Jol has inherited a squad of players that know how to gain points at home, no matter who the opposition.

The promising additions already to the squad and Jol's attacking mentality will allow us to gain more wins on the road.

Hopefully by the end of the month we can make that one big signing and turn this from a very good season into a great season, Wembley or Bucharest I'm not bothered.

Prediction: Fulham 3 Aston Villa 1

aFFCn_Fan

@hincharoo

Tom

096.gig  080.gif  WTF are you trying to do here?
Fulham for life!

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: Tom on August 12, 2011, 11:06:57 AM
Just making sure no one is to complacent about tomorrows game 075.gif

MJG

Mod's I asked once, please ban him even if's its only till 5PM saturday.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

Fulham for life!

FFCcravencottage

You don't suppose Lighthouse is beginning to affect me do you?

HatterDon

careful, mate. They'll be calling you old, cynical, and grouchy if you're not careful.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on August 12, 2011, 11:06:57 AM
+1 x 1,000,000,000,000
:dft007: :dft007: :dft007:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: HatterDon on August 12, 2011, 05:04:33 PM
careful, mate. They'll be calling you old, cynical, and grouchy if you're not careful.

I'm old so were get that one out of the way, is Cynical and grouchy the same as moan, moan, moan which my kids say I do all the time? I personally think they don't just share my opinion.

HatterDon

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on August 12, 2011, 05:28:31 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 12, 2011, 05:04:33 PM

I'm old so were get that one out of the way, is Cynical and grouchy the same as moan, moan, moan which my kids say I do all the time? I personally think they don't just share my opinion.

or, perhaps, they're not all that big on nuance and irony.  :58:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel