watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Dembele Conundrum

Started by HatterDon, August 12, 2011, 06:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

When Jol first signed, nearly all of his quotes were about Moussa.

In today's Friday Fulham Thingy, there were about FIVE articles about Moussa.

In between? There was pretty much nothing.

What in the name of Sportsnight With Coleman explains that? Does he figure large? Are we waiting for full fitness before shipping him out? I don't quite understand where he is in our plans. I remember on FofFer saying that he has a reputation as a lax trainer and that he doesn't rate fitness high.

Is that the problem? Is there a problem?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

RidgeRider

Quote from: HatterDon on August 12, 2011, 06:01:42 PM
When Jol first signed, nearly all of his quotes were about Moussa.

In today's Friday Fulham Thingy, there were about FIVE articles about Moussa.

In between? There was pretty much nothing.

What in the name of Sportsnight With Coleman explains that? Does he figure large? Are we waiting for full fitness before shipping him out? I don't quite understand where he is in our plans. I remember on FofFer saying that he has a reputation as a lax trainer and that he doesn't rate fitness high.

Is that the problem? Is there a problem?

lack of fitness does lead to niggles and will take a player longer to recover. To me he doesn't look dedicated to fitness like many of our players do. He just seems a little soft around the edges. At the moment, I think he is still coming back to fitness and a nagging injury thus we haven't heard a peep.

Very talented but I'm not convinced he will realize his full potential till he dedicates himself to hard work and being super fit and I'm afraid it will take either a player or manager to inspire him to realize this, because living off your talent is a habit for some players that they are never able to break.

I think it is a problem for Moussa but not our squad. We have depth but we would better with an on form Dembele.

NogoodBoyo

I think you both may be right.
Nogood "being an unfit primo don, isit" Boyo

Mr Fulham

He said after his cameo v Split, that he felt tired after 5 minutes on the pitch. He's still not fit and possibly only at 40-50%.

Travers Barney

After Hangerland next choice.

Gem of a player

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

For me he's one of the most exciting prospescts i've seen in years, could really be up there with Saha, but like Saha i worry about his injury record, a bit of a Darren Anderton. I really think players like Owen , Hargreaves etc show an early tendency for injury and as all us elders know, it dont get no better as you get older. Keep him for anouther season if he improves and stays injury free make him the highest earner on the books, if he does well and improves but misses quite a few games then cash in whilst we can. Hull perhaps?  :dft012: