watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Links For Villa At Home Match Streams

Started by Walsh, August 13, 2011, 02:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

Well... This may take a while to setup but will only have to be done once and you will have many HD streams for the future, these are TV standard and it is actually a paid service by ESPN but you can work round it by following these simple steps, I've tried making the steps as simple as possible, I will be on the chat room tomorrow near enough all day from 1pm so if you have any questions you can ask me there (Walsh) or comment underneath but I promise you WONT regret following these steps:

1. Download Firefox
2. Download/Install https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/
3. Restart Firefox
4. Go To Tools > FoxyProxy Standard > Options
5. Add New Proxy
6. Manual Proxy Configuration: Host or IP Address: 184.22.255.236 Port: 3128
7. Press OK on the options page, Close the ProxyFoxy box.
8. Go To Tools > FoxyProxy Standard > Press "Use Proxy "184.22.255.236:3128" for all URLs.
9. Go To: http://espn.go.com/espn3/player
10. Once the player has loaded and you have a stream go to > Tools > FoxyProxy > Completely Disable FoxyProxy (this makes it run a lot better!)
11. wait for kick off (COYW!!)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

this may have taken some time, but in the future when I post you wont have to go through all this you can just put a new IP ADDRESS in and watch the game!!

the link also has Manchester City on, on Monday and more streams over the year!

you can also watch it back later on if you missed something which is a nice feature.

Any issues leave a comment!

Snibbo

Interesting. I've set it all up.  Will let you know how it goes tonight from Australia.

White Noise

Please bump this thread at 2.45pm for those searching for links.

I'm not going to be able to update the links so please could you add in others from these two lists (and anywhere else you can find some) for people to use -

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=124352&part=sports

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/

FurMan

Currently seems to be working as I've got Aussie football working well and it says the Fulham game scheduled.

How often does the IP address need to be changed and where can you get them from? Seems like a good way to watch American sports from the UK...

fulhamfan

FurMan

Quote from: fulhamross on August 13, 2011, 11:12:25 AM
does this work in uk?

I'm in the UK and it works for me. I think it's just using a US IP address so that it allows you to access ESPN 3 which is only available to those in the States.

ElissonSnygg

Does this work in other countries?

Edit: Wow it works great with other channels. Watching baseball right now, such quality! I'm watching baseball that I never been interested in just because of the quality damn. Hope it's safe and stuff.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

PokerMatt

All URLs. So does this mean every website I visit will go through that proxy server? Surely once they discover it's being abused it will be easy to track whoever is using this?

I don't really know about this stuff, but isn't there a way to only use that IP address for the ESPN website rather than all URLs I visit (seeing as Firefox is my main browser)?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

zzamora

Got it!

but to disable foxy proxy you need to restart the browser?!

epsomraver

Along the top header usually on the left side.

zzamora

FurMan

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 13, 2011, 12:03:12 PM
All URLs. So does this mean every website I visit will go through that proxy server? Surely once they discover it's being abused it will be easy to track whoever is using this?

I don't really know about this stuff, but isn't there a way to only use that IP address for the ESPN website rather than all URLs I visit (seeing as Firefox is my main browser)?

Once you have the stream loaded you can turn off the proxy so that all the other websites you go to will just go through your normal IP address.

epsomraver

Set this up,but it will not allow access unless you pay, tried refreshing it but still the same, anyone in the UK able to access live sport on here?

PokerMatt

Quote from: FurMan on August 13, 2011, 12:37:03 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on August 13, 2011, 12:03:12 PM

Once you have the stream loaded you can turn off the proxy so that all the other websites you go to will just go through your normal IP address.

Haha.. yeah.. obviously. Thanks - definitely should have seen the 'turn off' button before that post!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Walsh

this works in all country's as its a proxy, what that does is makes you look like you're from a different country.

Quote from: zzamora on August 13, 2011, 12:15:50 PM
Got it!

but to disable foxy proxy you need to restart the browser?!

No... once its loaded go to Tools > ProxyFoxy > "Completely Disable Proxy"

Quote from: FurMan on August 13, 2011, 10:24:39 AM
How often does the IP address need to be changed and where can you get them from? Seems like a good way to watch American sports from the UK...

http://nntime.com/proxy-country/United-States-01.htm << for more IP ADDRESSES but only use the ones which say "Anonimous" don't use any which say "codeen/planetlab".

Walsh

right, if anyone needs help come on the chat room! I can help from there

MrCheviot

Proxy working well w/ ESPN3 for me, cheers.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Walsh

ElissonSnygg

Thank you so much Walsh for sharing. Its been wonderful to watch.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg