watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Signing Imminent ??

Started by Motspur, August 16, 2011, 12:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motspur

No sign of Jol on the training ground today - Just Ray directing training. With the indications that a signing being likely on Monday I just wonder if loose ends are being tied up.

No definite info, no source - just an observation and theory.

zzamora

ooooh, sounds tastyy.

you must live by motspur park? or are you simply the keenest fulham fan thou have ever lived?

JBH

He could be in Holland trying to tie up a deal for EL Hamdoui (spelling)

AlFayedsChequebook

Buzz on twitter about a signing....

Motspur

Live opposite the training ground and just popped back to collect something from my house.

Lighthouse

New signing could be  Clutchin Atstraws who I can reveal has been seen everywhere.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2011, 12:14:04 PM
New signing could be  Clutchin Atstraws who I can reveal has been seen everywhere.

Ha Ha Ha

SCFulhmFan

New signing could be  Clutchin Atstraws who I can reveal has been seen everywhere.

Hah!  Nice one.  

Mitch

Quote from: Motspur on August 16, 2011, 12:09:13 PM
Live opposite the training ground and just popped back to collect something from my house.
I'd never leave my house if the training ground was opposite!

The Bronsons

Video?

zzamora

ImperialWhite

No wonder. His agent couldn't given him away.

I'd much prefer Scrapin de Barr-Ell.

Ron Sheepskin

As long as it isn't Juan Futin-deGrave, we'll never lower the average age with him...
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

TheDaddy

Norweign striker gudbecomingsoon ?

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

sunburywhite

Fiinished striker Jari Litmanen
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

aFFCn_Fan

Spanish keeper Isa Shortiass?
@hincharoo

Blingo

or that striker that doesn't score often Jack Meoff

Hazey

weren't we after another lad from croatia.serbia region, the on in trouble with ladies of the night...

Slobberdan Macocyabiatch
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

TonyGilroy

sunburywhite

Transvestite striker Miss D Netto
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me